SALE FOR ZEOVIT MEMBERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SALE FOR ZEOVIT MEMBERS

To get people who are not familiar with our product the Sea Swirl, we are offering a 20% Discount for purchase's of any size model of the Sea Swirl and as an added bonus the Shipping is also FREE! Even International orders shipped anywhere in the world via Postal Express Mail is included in the pricing! Canada orders will be shipped via Priority Mail and US Orders will be shipped UPS Ground. Information may be found on our web site www.sea-swirl.com Any questions or concerns please ask here in our Forum or email me directly: [email protected] ............Cheers! .....Ed

Thanks so much Ed for this great offer exclusive for our members

Anybody of or members do already use the seaswirl ? If so pleas post some experiences.

G.Alexander

Comment

Im looking into it if you ship international.. will have a look at the product

Comment

jaquesdp.....Thank You for your interest in our product! Yes, we ship International. When International orders are received through our online store, the 20% will be deducted and no extra shipping will be added! Currently,we do not have your cord/plug set in stock, but we can supply the unit with a 3-wire cord and you would install the plug when you receive the unit, OR we can get the cord/plug in about two weeks. If you decide to go with the 3-wire cord with no plug, since we do not have that particular plug/cord set in stock I will discount your order another 5%. The Online store will not discount the extra 5% automatically, we will have to do it manually after the order is received. Regards ......Ed

Comment

I guess I should mention that the Cord/Plug set's that we keep in stock are:
          Australia/New Zealand, Continental Europe(2-prong Schuko plug), Japan,UK, Singapore and Hong Kong(which are the same as UK).
          Also, the Bracket that will be installed on any size International model purchased will be the same ''Universal'' Bracket that is shown on our 1.5'' Model. This Bracket will fit standard glass tank frames, Perimeter/Euro Bracing and Acrylic Tops.
          If you live in Argentina, Japan, or Canada, Please go to our '' Where to Buy'' Page on our web site to find a stocking Retailer. ...Regards! .....Ed

Comment

Excellent news Ed - thank for the support. Will send you an email.
            _Cerven

/ 20g ZEOnano9020 system / nanoreefblog.com /

The golden ratio is 1.61803399 - use it wisely.

Comment

Originally posted by G.Alexander View Post
              Anybody of or members do already use the seaswirl ? If so pleas post some experiences.

G.Alexander
              Anybody ?

G.Alexander

Comment

Working...
              X