Welcome !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome !

Please welcome our new sponsor Seaswirl, Ed and his team.

Great to have you aboard & thanks for supporting this forum

G.Alexander

Thnx. Ed & Seaswirl for comin' aboard These have been reliable & the standard for "random flow" for over a decade. Bob
    "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

Thanks for the support!
      _Cerven

/ 20g ZEOnano9020 system / nanoreefblog.com /

The golden ratio is 1.61803399 - use it wisely.

Comment

Originally posted by G.Alexander View Post
        Please welcome our new sponsor Seaswirl, Ed and his team.

Great to have you aboard & thanks for supporting this forum

G.Alexander
        Nice to meet you Seaswirl and Ed!

Comment

Can we get any videos of these things in action?

Comment

Cheers..... Thank You all for the Gracious Welcome! We have video's on our web site from Dr. Sanjay Joshi, a long time user of Sea Swirls. The best ones are: (1)Interview with Dr. Joshi and his personal 500 gal. reef tank with Sea Swirls
            (2)PSU Reef Feeding - Describes the effects of different circulation patterns on your corals....Oscillating vs Linear
            I have another on my Desktop from Joey Yaiullo at Atlantis Marine World of an Anemone Tank with only 1'' Sea Swirls providing the current. I'll try and see if I can get it posted here.

We will be running some ''Specials'' for our potential overseas customers. I will post here soon.
            The Sea Swirl is entering it's 14th year in production and is only getting better. Thank You all again for your kind welcome and Thank You Aged Salt for the very nice comment

Comment

This is a Video of 1'' Sea Swirls in a 750 gal. Anemone Tank. Here is the link:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0056vyHXC0 We are still thinking about what to offer as ''Specials''? How about some ideas?....... especially from our viewers across the Big Ponds in The UK, Europe, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand....And our Friends across the border in Canada!

Comment

Working...
              X