Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• live rock

hi,
    i was wondering about your live rock. which type would you consider the most interesting? also, the weight is all rock right? as in, no water?
    -thanks

Eva live rock is the best stuff i've seen.

Comment

Hi Madison, what is Eva LR? Thnx. Bob
      "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

I guess what type of rock is the most intersting is a matter of personal opinion. Certainly the Kaelini, Huni and Buna have the most life and interesting shapes. Tonga Branch is very different but tends to be very brittle.

If you could, please call us so we can have a better idea of what you are trying to accomplish with your rock structure and we can better guide you from there. Thank you for your questions.

Kristine
        Reefer Madness

Comment

Is there any important reason to use live rock in zeovit system?
          In Berlin system, live rock is very important factor on filteration.But
          I think zeovit system has all of filteration (making poor nutrient)

Is it OK to use Dead rock?
          Sometimes very harm creatures are coming from live rock
          If using dead rock, what is the negative?

jonah~ sorry for interrunpting your thread...

www.spsholic.com

Comment

Oops, when I mentioned "Eva" live rock I didn't realize I was posting in a vendor's forum. My apologies.

Bob, sending you a PM about this rock.

Comment

hi...we will be calling you guys tommorow, we are going to use fiji premium as a base for now...question: once we order, how long will it take for the rock to arrive?
              -thanks

Comment

I would like to put in for the combo look. It kind of depends on how big your tank is and what you want to accomplish. I got Kaelini, Tongo Branch and Show Figi from Chris over a year ago to do my tank. The large branches of Tonga were great to use as a base ffor other rock aas it created a very open structure behind the rock and made caves very easy to make. Some of the show Figi I got was huge, we're taking 18"x10"x10" kind of pieeces with great knarly holes in it to place pieces. The Kelini had great color, life and shape.

Mike

Comment

How much is a nice show size rock?

Comment

Probably best to call Chris at Rm and ask him as I do not remember and I would hate to tell you a price that is wrong. I just remember that it was great stuff nad nice big pieces for a big tank.

Mike

Comment

Live rock

HI I have a question on live rock in a zeovit system ( low nutrient) does the colors go away ? BOB

Comment

Originally posted by Bob V
                        HI I have a question on live rock in a zeovit system ( low nutrient) does the colors go away ? BOB
                        No it sure doesnt. The color stays just as long as you have great Ca & Strontium levels.

Comment

Working...
                        X