Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Korallen zuct unresponsive

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Korallen zuct unresponsive

    I’ve been trying to contact Korallen zuct for some sand but they aren’t responding to my emails. Are they still in business?

  • #2
    They are in business, have you already tried to use the contact form on their homepage:

    https://www.korallen-zucht.de/index....contact&lang=1

    G.Alexander

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes I’ve done that twice and even emailed directly from the listed email.

      Comment


      • #4
        same here, and i can see that after one year the situation is still the same. KZ doesn't reply to any email or contact form

        Comment


        • #5
          They sometimes reply but not often,even for German people.. Their shop also is not more what one it was ,many dead Corals ,nor more the nice coloration..don't know what they do,seems they care more about sell their Koi's now than Corals..

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Superlightman View Post
            They sometimes reply but not often,even for German people.. Their shop also is not more what one it was ,many dead Corals ,nor more the nice coloration..don't know what they do,seems they care more about sell their Koi's now than Corals..
            Sad to hear..
            Was planning a trip to bavaria, to visit their store, but now I'm not so sure..

            Comment


            • #7
              This is photo they posted few days ago on Facebook to advertise their Christmas sale. For me these corals and colours look quite good, not many have corals like this at home, not to mention store, at most stores Acro lifespan is max 2 weeks.
              Attached Files
              “Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.”
              - Matsuo Munefusa

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Michal View Post
                This is photo they posted few days ago on Facebook to advertise their Christmas sale. For me these corals and colours look quite good, not many have corals like this at home, not to mention store, at most stores Acro lifespan is max 2 weeks.
                Looks like it's worth to pay a visit after all.
                that are some amazing corals and colors!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Not sure how the actual energy situation is in other countries but in Germany for example the cost for power has increase up to 10 times than before one year so Korallenzucht had to reduce their power consumption by reducing the lighting.

                  They have reduced the lighting intensity to 45% and the lighting duration is 3 hours shorter than before.

                  Pictures where taken without a filter with a iPhone 14 / lighting is a combination of T5 and LED.

                  Their last import was 600 corals from Indonesia, 30 of them where lost because of the bad weather conditions, all others which are not sold until now are doing extremely well.

                  Attached two actual pictures.

                  Pictures where taken without a filter with a iPhone 14 / lighting is a combination of T5 and LED.

                  G.Alexander

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by G.Alexander View Post
                    Not sure how the actual energy situation is in other countries but in Germany for example the cost for power has increase up to 10 times than before one year so Korallenzucht had to reduce their power consumption by reducing the lighting.

                    They have reduced the lighting intensity to 45% and the lighting duration is 3 hours shorter than before.

                    Pictures where taken without a filter with a iPhone 14 / lighting is a combination of T5 and LED.

                    Their last import was 600 corals from Indonesia, 30 of them where lost because of the bad weather conditions, all others which are not sold until now are doing extremely well.

                    Attached two actual pictures.

                    Pictures where taken without a filter with a iPhone 14 / lighting is a combination of T5 and LED.

                    G.Alexander

                    Seasons Greetings G.Alexander

                    Awesome eye candy 👍

                    Could you tell us what T5 combination they are using as well as what LEDS they use.

                    I know this is not really the place, but it would be awesome to see there tanks - set up, sumps and how they do things.

                    Hoping everyone safe

                    Regards
                    NickB

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You probably saw it already Nick, but I will post it anyway just in case you did not (it requires some deep digging on Youtube to find it).
                      There is this 8 years old video posted by someone visiting Korallen-Zucht in 2014. I have no idea if things still look the same or are they at the same location today.

                      here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKiA9_ldNCY
                       
                      “Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.”
                      - Matsuo Munefusa

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hey,
                        Thank,


                        No, I have never looked for anything,
                        But did find this after watching that clip

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abLaMuL6fic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I have not seen that one before, thanks.
                          “Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.”
                          - Matsuo Munefusa

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hello Nick, they are using BLV LED 300-500W round in a industrial BLV hosing. At the moment they are running with 300W for 9 hours supplemented with Coral Light, Superblue, Fiji Purple und Great Barrier T5 bulbs.

                            The video is 3 years old but the sump has not been changed. It is a shallow tank which does hold a zeovit reactor, a skimmer and a reactor for carbon beside a CaCO2 reactor. That is basically all.

                            G.Alexander

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X