Pheonix 250w in stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheonix 250w in stock

I just got a shipment of the 250w Pheonix 14k DE bulbs in stock. Regular price of $69.99. Zeovit.com members will receive a 10% discount if ordered by PM.
    Thanks,
    Brian
    Brian

Those bulbs are so popular now! They are definitely worth every penny. Even when they were at $120 as AC's, it was still worth it for me!!

Comment

I was at my ZEO friend's house today and we compared the two bulbs, turned off. This is the second time I've done that and there is absolutely, positively, no doubt that they are the same bulb.

I remember that a website, can't remember if it was Aquaconnect or Aquaristics was flat out angry that someone would make that claim. They are lying through their teeth, they are the same bulbs. Of note, the moguls say "Made in Germany", the 250W DE says "Made for Aquaconnect".

They are fantastic. I will definitely miss them. Now if someone can figure out who makes the Aquaconnect mogul socket bulbs!!!!!!!! Cuz I need some 400 watters!!!

Comment

yes they are the same bulb. I owned the AC and when I replaced it with a Phoenix, nothing changed! Color and corals were all the same. I also do remember when Aquaristics was upset because of this. Aqua Connect should of made a better marketing agreement than it saying, "made for AC". LOL

Comment

That statement on the aquaristics site is a farce. Sanjay's graphs of the Phoenix and the AC are identical. If it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck and acts like a duck....
          10x3x2 FOWLR (for now)
          BK400ext
          RD12 return, 2 RD12 closed loop, wavebox with extension
          MRC kalkmixer
          IKS

Comment

Working...
          X