No announcement yet.

Buggers Nano Reef

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one is 100% percent brand loyal to Zeovit. Prices for those blue bottles is limiting.

Comment

We don’t know the content and characteristics of the product. I mean, I think especially on the basis of reducing nutrition, even if the nutritional level is reduced to obtain an effect, it may affect other sides, or different products may change and conflict with each other. This is possible.

Examples, such as: using biochemical ball to remove NP and ZeoVit system

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 4.24.47 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	457.5 KB ID:	602675
        I made a diy reactor out of a di canister and reef welder epoxy glue. The media is ready to go for my tunes 9001 but I am contemplating getting a bigger tank ph is 8.27 without the reactor but Im guessing my ph probe need calibration
        potassium is 425 ppm

Comment

Lol new tanks are fun 👍

What ya contemplating brand and size wise

Comment

I was thinking a water box 110 with some sump rollers and ozone but every time I add up the costs, I change my mind. lol

Comment

I here ya, I think they are a good tank.
              if I had to replace my xx625 reefer, I would go for a waterbox.
              maybe tank first and toys later lol

Comment

Originally posted by NZ-Nick View Post
                I here ya, I think they are a good tank.
                if I had to replace my xx625 reefer, I would go for a waterbox.
                maybe tank first and toys later lol

Have ya looked into Dr. Sochting's Oxydator
                Similarly to zone

Comment

Yeah I looked into it. looks kinds cheap looking. Its just a jar of hydrogen perxode. Would you use that on your tank?

Comment

Hydrogen peroxide is a tricky to get here over 3% and in volumes of more than 100ml.
                    A few years back, I had Bryopsis and was using it to rid the pest. I did get hold of liter 9% later on.
                    Have also dose the tank twice daily, it does have a clean water effect just like zone.
                    I did look into getting one, but the large one too tall for my sump if I remember correctly there for use of two medium one.
                    Due to the hassle of buying hydrogen peroxide at 9-15% it got flagged.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	bak.png
Views:	50
Size:	539.3 KB
ID:	603717
                      Got some corals in the tank. mostly Tennis a validi and a florida and a granulosa frag. They incrusted already tank is kinda getting dirty.

I have been doing 0.875 gallon daily water changes and not testing anything.

I only recently yesterday tested alk and its 7.1 7.6 ish.

Been doing daily additions of bak everyday

Corals seem to be doing good had some die off in shipping and im not that happy with the color

Comment

Just a little thought and suggestion, 1. The biological environment seems to be very important. 2. I don't know what your N and P concentrations are. In reducing the nutritional value, it should be done slowly and gradually, which is very good. 3. The correct salinity level and basic water parameters should be kept as stable as possible.

Comment

My nitrate was around 3ppm last time I checked it.
                          My phosphate was high but not to crazy last time I checked it.
                          I do check the salinity every couple of days. my water changes keep up with it.
                          Im upgrading my lights with reef brights next week

Comment

Got my reef brights. super..
                            Next I think I will buy a blue lens filter and a innovative marine mini max desktop
                            Attached Files

Comment

How’s it.

what the deal with the lights.
                              radion not powerful enough ?

just added the bars?
                              or have you switch it ALL out for reef brites ?

Comment

The mount does not let me lift the light high enough. I was getting die off at the base of my corals. Its just a radion with reef brights.

I hope my tenuis corals respond better to the tank now that I have light hitting them from the sides.

Comment

Working...
                                X