No announcement yet.

The Island Reef

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Pedro how are you. Can you tell me if your still doing the n-doc testing and talk a little about what your adding to the tank to keep triton in line.

The tank is looking better than ever.

Comment

• FLOW

like I said before one of the objectives was to increase the flow all over the tank, solution was to add a couple of MP40's another one on the right glass and another one on the back glass, lowering the speed on all of them, I think I managed to have a flow all around the rocks and corals covering 100% of the tank. let's see the difference, my goal is to increase the flow and the growth, by also have a more uniform growth... let's see.

So here it is some picstures of the tank and the cabinet this time pictures were taken with a studio flash, giving a nice light "fill"... this photos were also taken by a friend of mine hence the different perspectives from my usual material  

Regards,
      Pedro

Check out my reef Island Reef

Comment

• Nice pictures
        Thank u
        Gruß und Dank
        Alex

Mein Aquarium
        https://www.zeovit.com/forums/showth...t=37517&page=4

Comment

• Originally posted by "Alex" View Post

Nice pictures
          Thank u
          cheers
          Regards,
          Pedro

Comment

• Quite a lot of planning and finishing, and I admire that each of the corals is healthy and beautiful. That picture on the water, looking at the "turbulent" look on the water, makes me feel very relaxed, as if I came to the ocean, I enjoy and enjoy it very much.

Comment

• Originally posted by jacky View Post
              Quite a lot of planning and finishing, and I admire that each of the corals is healthy and beautiful. That picture on the water, looking at the "turbulent" look on the water, makes me feel very relaxed, as if I came to the ocean, I enjoy and enjoy it very much.
              Jacky, your not the first person to point that out regarding the water movement picture thank you so much
              Regards,
              Pedro

Comment

• VERSA and tank update

Hello everyone, ��*♂️been testing the VERSA for the last few days with constant flow for my calcium reactor working perfectly and smoothly, the perfect alternative to the Kamoer app controlled and in the future cloud accessible.

Build quality is VERY robust, this looks like a very strong pump the push-in connectors feel very strong, I must say this is some kind of heavy dutty dosing pump. congrats EcoTech Marine ��
                Tank Update:

currently tearing everything down, already took out all of the corals and will be doing this in stages.

1st stage is done, majority of the corals out and half of the rocks are out.
                2nd stage, clean the equipment one by one skimmer is cleaned and calcium reactor is also cleaned.
                3rd stage, re-do the wireing of the Profilux 4, probes etc...
                4th stage, clean the sump and refuge and make it ready to hold the fishes and a couple of low light corals... this will hold the fish while I fully clean the display tank, the refuge will take care of the filtration for the fish with a mini return pump from the main sump section to the refuge
                5th stage, re-do the main display, will be using live sand CaribSea West Caribean Reef sand and and CaribSea rocks, wait for the display tank to cycle and when the cycle is done connect the sump, and wait for the cycled refuge bump to the main tank eheh I hope haha

tranfer fish and corals in.

easy stuff ahah

Pedro.
                Regards,
                Pedro

Comment

• Curious where you found your green stag. Looks like albrohensis.

Comment

Working...
                  X