Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best cam for aquarium pics

hi, the question is simple,,,mabe

what is the best digital cam for taking coral and aquarium pics for under $100.??

thanks
    Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

ummm...anyone???
    Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

Comment

AHEM!

Comment

The ideal camera for taking photos is going to 5 megapixels or more and you aren't going to find that for under 300.00.

Under 100.00 you're looking at a disposable camera.

You may be able to get an OLD film camera and try your luck at that, but digital is out of the question.

Comment

disposable??? I cant do that, Im not bringing myself down to that level!

OK, I dont need one that takes perfect pics, just one that gets the job done. NOw what are my options??? :-)

ps: hint hint more cams please...$200 range??

Comment

www.froogle.com

It's just like google, but the makers of google, type in your price and what you're looking for and see what it returns.

Make a trip to your local best buy, you want the most megapixels you can buy.

Comment

I'd look on ebay and get a used camera that would otherwise be out of your price range.
              400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

Comment

Working...
              X