No announcement yet.

Need some help with Camera and lens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rob, i wish to have a fish tank to take some picture of. I may stop by OC Aquatic to take some picture of their corals. You were correct about another addiction. I found myself sitting on the computer for hours reading through people ideas and recommendation about nikon or SLR camera. Or spend all day on Ebay looking for good deal...
    I'm a quiter..... But i'm back now....

Comment

Oh man I thought since it said you were back that you got another tank. Sorry about that.
      Hey if you don't mind a good condition tamron 90mm for $275 shipped I can point you in the direction. You can use it on your camera you just have to focus manually. Not a big deal really since the deal on the lens is so awesome. Go to nikoncafe.com and sign up and look me up on there under the same name. I will direct you to the guy that has one if interested. He had it 3 days ago so I don't know if it's still there. On their site you can't see the for sale listings for 30 days so I will put you 2 together if you want.

Comment

OOps it wasn't nikon cafe but I am pmig you the info.

Comment

Rob, thanks for the link. I just signed up and my user name is Sngo.

Thanks
          Steve

Comment

Originally posted by robthorn
            Oh man I thought since it said you were back that you got another tank. Sorry about that.
            Hey if you don't mind a good condition tamron 90mm for $275 shipped I can point you in the direction. You can use it on your camera you just have to focus manually. Not a big deal really since the deal on the lens is so awesome. Go to nikoncafe.com and sign up and look me up on there under the same name. I will direct you to the guy that has one if interested. He had it 3 days ago so I don't know if it's still there. On their site you can't see the for sale listings for 30 days so I will put you 2 together if you want.
            Rob, no worry bro. I am working on the monster Zeovit tank. it is 480g 8x4x2.. I just have to wait till i finally move to my new home (don't know where yet) then i will get it up and running.

Comment

I hear you on the move. 480g will be a monster. I thought I was stable here but everyday looks more and more like i will be moving soon. Good thing I only have a 34g but it may even have to go.

Comment

lol, at least you are not in the military. BTW, they guy took long to respond

Comment

Working...
                X