X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids with our Equipment (POST PICS)

Here is my lovely 14 month old with my Schuran JetStream-1

Here she is again with my old skimmer.. MRC-MR-3 Dual Beckett

Ok your turn.. Come on guys get them up here.. Animals/Humans/etc with pics will work too... come on you know you have them..

Scott

Nice Scott! She is a cutie.... Bet she has you wrapped tight around her finger eh?

I will try and dig out some of my kid pet pics.

Scott

Comment

Why don't you take a pic of her sitting in your BK
      65 SPS
      692Watts
      2085gph Max Flow
      Current Pride and Joy-Red Sea Regal Angelfish

ZEO - Phase 2

Comment

Thank you both.. As Soon as MY BK gets here, I will do that just for you MrMongoose

Comment

HEhe that would be great! She is a cute one for sure bud....Maybe one of these time when I order things from you I will just come pick it up so I can see your setup....And then stop by inland on the way back for some sweet frags. I wish I could take a picture of my kids, but I dont' have any...and if I took pictures of my pets with my equipment it would just be a picture of my fishtank HAHAHAHA.
          65 SPS
          692Watts
          2085gph Max Flow

ZEO - Phase 2

Comment

Originally posted by MrMongoose
            And then stop by inland on the way back for some sweet frags.
            are we talking abou the same inland aquatics? sweet frags? you like brown corals? hehe.. Man there bulbs are no more then 5500k lowes bulbs, I gave Morgan 2 20k XM's to try, he put them on for 15 mins and hated the look. Come on over anytime bro .

Scott

Comment

K your right but, my LFS doesn't even have ANY sps at all so I'll take what I can get, you have to admit tho the Naso swimming around the 1000Gallon system is pretty cool. Are you suggesting that instead of getting frags at Inland Aquatics, I get them at Scottw Aquatics
              65 SPS
              692Watts
              2085gph Max Flow

ZEO - Phase 2

Comment

Inland corals = brown corals.. I was just there a couple month ago.. It was funny I was walking around with Scott and saw some REALLY colored frags.. I told Scott I was going to maybe grab a few.. So we continued around the store for a hr or so looking at all the fish.. Well I went back to look at the frags again and they put a sign on them since I looked and said not for sale.. We asked the guy and he said yes they were going to let them grow out so they could frag them.. They had a local guy bring them in to the store shortly before we arrived. I thought thats funny people do not want to buy brown corals... Oh well I saw it once not sure if I will be back to inland. As for the fish Overpriced is all I can say... Oh yea they have a 3 foot shark that can only swim maybe 3 feet in a tank.. I thought that was kinda inhuman really... Overall bad experience for me....
                Last edited by gqjeff; 02-24-2005, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMongoose
                  Are you suggesting that instead of getting frags at Inland Aquatics, I get them at Scottw Aquatics
                  I would not let anyone I know buy corals from them, nudi eating worms, Red Bugs I am still trying to help them get rid of, no color in there corals but still charge more then retail, shall I go on? ... hehe.. You are correct there fish are the best out there period, but you pay through the nose for them, but I have NEVER had a fish from them die on me, and i would guess well over 80 fish from them.

But hey if you want to buy from scottw aquatics I am more then happy to help lmao. hehe. Jeff buys from him, he is one heck of a guy, oh wait thats me.. hehe..

Come on down anytime bro, I can give you a personal tour of IA if you like, I am pretty tight with them to say the least.

scott

Comment

Beatufull Blu eyes-coral, how many cm per month grows up?

Comment

What are you guys talking about Inland Aquatics=Brown Corals???

I have been there at least 4 times recently(in the last year..2004) and it was STUNNING to say the least, I was really impressed. ohh yeah when I went there they didnt have any red bugs...i love that place...due to the interesting displays...ATS systems...huge batfish and 2+feet across leather corals. and those swweeeeet tall verticle tanks. I love it all. I mean they sold me a leng sy white polyp cap frag on rock dime size for $10, and a 4" across poccilopora colony for $10...they cant be beat...OMG I can spend hours there...all day if time provided...

You ever get that odd really exited feeling when you walk into a awesome fish store???

Thats how I feel everytime every time I walk into IA....awesome awesome.
                      Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
                        What are you guys talking about Inland Aquatics=Brown Corals???

I have been there at least 4 times recently(in the last year..2004) and it was STUNNING to say the least, I was really impressed. ohh yeah when I went there they didnt have any red bugs...i love that place...due to the interesting displays...ATS systems...huge batfish and 2+feet across leather corals. and those swweeeeet tall verticle tanks. I love it all. I mean they sold me a leng sy white polyp cap frag on rock dime size for $10, and a 4" across poccilopora colony for $10...they cant be beat...OMG I can spend hours there...all day if time provided...

You ever get that odd really exited feeling when you walk into a awesome fish store???

Thats how I feel everytime every time I walk into IA....awesome awesome.
                        You must not be talking about the same IA we are talking about. Its my LFS and it BLOWS. 30,000 gallons of water is cool, really cool, but there corals BLOW.

Here is a question for you, if there corals are so good, why do the 4 people that work there that have salt water tanks get there corals from me?

Now there fish are great, and I do enjoy looking there once in a while, but when you spent as much time in there as I have the fun wears off REAL FAST! And 99% of there SPS are brown, 80% have red bugs Really bad, and I have given them 5 pills now. Its working, just very slow. It is really hard to have colored corals when you use 5500k and lower bulbs from Lowes. They have no skimmers, no calcium reactors, just there lame ATS which I have, and all it does it turn the water green, best $800 I have spent .

Next time your in town stop over and I will show you some colorful corals Adam

scott

Comment

bah! I know they have ats systems...they are sweet! I am not kidding, i love that place, their "pond" tanks in their warehouse are the BEST TANKS I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE and I am NOT kidding and not exaggerating. I love the place, i really do. When I was last there, they had neon green yongies, and really colerful caps and digis, cool leathers, all kinds of stuff. and IMO, their "show" tanks in that one little room have the healthiest, i mean healthiest, corals I have ever ever seen in my entire life. I wish my tank looked like them, no kidding. I love that place...

scott..you have never seen their 2 foot long batfish??

ALGAE TURF SCRUBBERS ARE NOT LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

Comment

ohh and in all the times i have been there.....their water is crystal clear. there is no green...none at all. when I went there they showed me how the ats worked and i loved it

I have been putting off buying one for so long...no longer. I AM going to buy one this summer if i can find one from them

Comment

they will/can not sell you one, under court order , I wont go into all the details but its against the law for them to sell them now ..

Comment

Working...
                              X