X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Reef (6x2.5x2.5)

Found a pic of my reef from about 1 month ago. Here it is:

Farish

Setup: 250G System, ATI Powermodul 10x80w T5s, 4x6100 Tunze Streams & 7095 MultiController, Deltec PF1000 CR, Deltec AP902 Skimmer, IKS, Zeovit, Artica 1Hp Chiller

Farish, very nice. I particularily like your SPS arrangement. Bob
    "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

My Deltec AP902.

Ignore the messy wiring! Been planning to tidy it up but there is always something else to do! LOL

Farish

Setup: 250G System, ATI Powermodul 10x80w T5s, 4x6100 Tunze Streams & 7095 MultiController, Deltec PF1000 CR, Deltec AP902 Skimmer, IKS, Zeovit, Artica 1Hp Chiller

Comment

My most precious LS: Achilles Tang & Chevron Tang. AT is nearly 1 month old in my tank and hope its a keeper.

Farish

Comment

hi farish,
          a great tank, very nice SPS. are you dosing ZEOspur?

robert
          300 x 90 x 70
          http//www.korallenzucht.at/oshop

Comment

Yup, Dosing ZEOspur once a month now. Have recently added my 2nd dosage and corals look better and brighter now.
            Farish

Comment

:yesway:

Wow~~ nice tank and SPS arrangement

www.spsholic.com

Comment

Very cool tank, very inspiring. The aquascaping is way cool.
                _Cerven

/ 20g ZEOnano9020 system / nanoreefblog.com /

The golden ratio is 1.61803399 - use it wisely.

Comment

Thanks All! you all are too kind. Now still fighting a bout of cyano caused by overfeeding/insufficient flow thru the reactor and brand new 10kk lights. I beleive the shift in spectrum and intensity is fueling the cyano.

Went from 250w 14kk to 250w 10kk. The intensity is very very different and tank looks much much brighter.

Will also be improving in tank circulation with another 6200 Stream and also a 8k RD for sump turnover. Lets hope the 2 combined will help to further speed up the already receeding cyano.
                  Farish

Comment

Oh my God !!!

That is terrible!!!

Look at that acros...so...unkempt!!!

But don't worry, give me immeditly your adress, i'll come to remove all the "rebel" branches and i'll save your tub...

for free...

Comment

Very nice.. Love the pastel colors... My chevron has been taking a beating form my large sohol lately.. Hopefully things cool off...

Comment

Beautifull coralls and fishes Farish,congratulation.

Comment

Thanks all. All I need are those delicious frags that you all have access to in the states/europe!
                          Farish

Comment

Originally posted by fkadir
                            Thanks all. All I need are those delicious frags that you all have access to in the states/europe!
                            Fkadir, where do you write from?

Comment

Im from Singapore.
                              Farish

Comment

Working...
                              X