My friend's 125 gal tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friend's 125 gal tank

Hi there i took the liberty of posting some of my friend Efrain tank shots they were taken about 2 days ago the tank was recently upgraded from a 75gal to a 125gal about 2 and a half months ago he has made great progress with zeo i will be posting some pics before the move to the 125gal tank but here are some pics of his tank.

Nestor
    Attached Files

tk nestor

Comment

Nestor, thanks for sharing and good luck to your friend with the move. Please think about our forum if you take pictures of the new system

G.Alexander

Comment

the pictures are fron the new system

Comment

Looking good... I might possible see this setup in person in March.. I will let you guys know if its doable closer to the date..

Jeff

Comment

ok efrain

Comment

Looking forward to it Jeff

Nestor

Comment

Nestor, thanks I got it. If so please post progression pictures of his tank from time to time.

G.Alexander

Comment

Very nice. You might wanna remove the blue sponge thing that is at the reactor's outflow. The mulm from the reactor should not be trapped and should be either skimmed away and also circulated back to the main tank as its food for the corals.
                  Farish

Setup: 250G System, ATI Powermodul 10x80w T5s, 4x6100 Tunze Streams & 7095 MultiController, Deltec PF1000 CR, Deltec AP902 Skimmer, IKS, Zeovit, Artica 1Hp Chiller

Comment

tk farish i change the return out fron the blue pats

Comment

Working...
                    X