Current tank pics.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current tank pics.....

Could possibly be some of the last shots from my 180, giving some serious thought to a full re-do.........Hope you enjoy.......

IF IT IS WORTH DOING, TAKE YOUR TIME AND DO IT RIGHT..........

Comment

Wow John, the tank looking great!

the Butani is huge since i last saw it along with the Tort....

Hell everything is HUGE!

what is that coral in the lower right of the tank towards the bottom the table one....

let me know what you do John.

Nick
      275 Gallon Envision Acrylics Tank, 70 gallon sump, BK 300 internal, Zeovit, 5 sequence darts (1 on a oceansmotions 4-way), medusa dual controller, 2 ebo jaer 250w heaters, 1/2 hp JBJ comercial chiller, 4 RO IIIs w/14k hamilitons, 4 VHOs super actinic, deltec pf500 Ca Rx, 3 reef ceramic pillar, and 1 reef ceramic mini-reef, 5 ceramic closed loop intake screen covers, with 50ish pounds of LR

Comment

You have some insane coral growth!!!

Too bad it may be your last. Wish we all knew your secret! Heck, you shoudl open up your own farm with the growth rates you have.

Comment

Really love to read some tank specs Nick
          One of the nicest looking tanks I've sen on the net
          And I've seen alot
          Erik

Comment

Thanks Nick,

That is the table that is suppsoe to be a jacqulenese or something like that....

Send me an e-mail, we should proabbly talk soon if you still want to............

I don't really know what it is Edward, but, after looking at the past pics to now, not to shabby. While this may be the last of this tank, I am sure the next rendition will be not so bad .............

Comment

John I replied on MR to this but I gotta say the tank is awsome!

I think at this point you're ready for the next frontier!! Whatever it is you will push teh envelope I am sure :biggthump
              anacroporamademepoora

Comment

GOOD LORD JOHN!!!!!! Bro that tank is sick.. Your growth is AMAZING.. I am in awe

Comment

Thanks for making us all feel totally inadequate
                  400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

Comment

nice tank john... it's amusing...
                    ---------------------------
                    180g 3 side Low Iron Glass, Lighting: ATI Power Module 10 x 80W KZ Coral Light (awiting for to mix with fiji purple), Return Pump: Red Dragon 12m3, Tunze WaveMaker:1x 6200, 3 x 6100 and 1 x 6060 + Multicontroller 7095, Bubble King 300 Internal, Deltec - PF 601S, Arctica Chiller 1/2HP, I~Zeo Reactor IZ-618

BK 300 in actionhttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v5...IDEO_00003.flv

Comment

Thnx. John, very impressive, Bob
                      "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

Very nice John, thanks for sharing.

G.Alexander

Comment

Thanks everyone,

I am having a very hard time making the decision about breaking this down and starting over, I do really feel it is time, but, doing it is a whole other dilema......

Again, thanks for the comps.........

Comment

let me know if you want to start all over, maybe we can work something out for all your corals . Get in touch with me bro.

scott

Comment

Sent a PM over on MR

Nick
                              275 Gallon Envision Acrylics Tank, 70 gallon sump, BK 300 internal, Zeovit, 5 sequence darts (1 on a oceansmotions 4-way), medusa dual controller, 2 ebo jaer 250w heaters, 1/2 hp JBJ comercial chiller, 4 RO IIIs w/14k hamilitons, 4 VHOs super actinic, deltec pf500 Ca Rx, 3 reef ceramic pillar, and 1 reef ceramic mini-reef, 5 ceramic closed loop intake screen covers, with 50ish pounds of LR

Comment

Working...
                              X