Please ID this vertebrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please ID this vertebrate

I have this strange critter bobbing about in my tank, I think it may be trying to steal my DSB

400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

Oh great another parasite we have to worry about

Comment

Originally posted by OUinLA
      Oh great another parasite we have to worry about
      Hahahaha
      400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

Comment

those creatures can usually be seen around dive-boats on the reef :shoot: :hahano:Bob
        "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

Actually, maybe it's bomber sneaking into my tank at night to forcibly remove my DSB

Comment

I havent had this problem that thing is too big to survive in my tank lol
            Nick
            180G SPS Mainly
            10 Bulb T5 Starfire
            Calcium Reactor
            3 Tunze 6105's
            Profilux Controller
            ATB Return w/ wavysea
            ATB M External Skimmer

Comment

Yes,these evil parasites breaks everything!!!tzzz
              St.
              Steffen

Comment

Originally posted by steffen
                Yes,these evil parasites breaks everything!!!tzzz
                St.
                You could say it involuntarily created some frags when occassionally a breath of seawater instead of air went into the lungs

Comment

rumor has it, the only way to "remove it" is to harpoon as soon you can see the predator

Comment

Originally posted by Heinz
                    rumor has it, the only way to "remove it" is to harpoon as soon you can see the predator
                    It got harpooned by one of my stags alright but it was undeterred, the last bit of sand from the back corners had to go and it didn't give up until it was all gone

Comment

is that your tank I know you have a BIG tank just wondering ?
                      Nick
                      180G SPS Mainly
                      10 Bulb T5 Starfire
                      Calcium Reactor
                      3 Tunze 6105's
                      Profilux Controller
                      ATB Return w/ wavysea
                      ATB M External Skimmer

Comment

Originally posted by nyfireman3097
                        is that your tank I know you have a BIG tank just wondering ?
                        Yeah it's mine. Been siphoning out my DSB, about 1000lbs worth of sand, over the past couple of months. For those last unreachable corners I got some help from a friend who's skinny enough to get in there without doing too much damage

Be looking out for a "my tank converted to BB and new aquascape" thread from me in the near future

Comment

@Heinz, könntest Du mir das mal BITTE ins Deutsche übersetzen?
                          Danke!
                          steffen
                          Steffen

Comment

Steffen, welchen teil ?

Comment

Heinz ,diesen...You could say it involuntarily created some frags when occassionally a breath of seawater instead of air went into the lungs.
                              Ich habe nicht den "Sinn"verstanden.Übersetzt habe ich es..Ich danke Dir schon mal vorab.
                              Steffen
                              Steffen

Comment

Working...
                              X