• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My "Friday is Picture Day" Thread

A couple clams... top down

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

SteveU
    “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
    ...Charles F. Kettering

The red turd... this one is over ten years captive.

The green turd... Just picked up last Sunday.

SteveU
    “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
    ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

A couple just for color...

SteveU
      ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

Because everyone seems so excited about SPS...

SteveU
        ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

Nice SPS, Steve, are those others nusiance algae? Bob
          "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

I like the red turd...I want the red turd...isnt it some type of...well i know I cant guess it corecttly...like .....heck its some brain coral stuff(type stuff kinda)
            Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

Comment

The Red Turd has a long history behind it and has been captive for over 10 years. I've been babysitting it for a friend for 1.5 years. It's growth since I've had it is greater than the growth in the previous five years.
              I picked up the green in hopes it was the same type but to this point I think it's not. It could though change over the next month or so.
              SteveU
              ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

I think the "green turd" is mabe an Oxypora type coral...and the "Red Turd" is one of many things that I cant spell correctly lemme take a guess: Either Dioplastria, Cycoplas...something...

heck they were guesses...I think the Sci. name of that red turd starts with a C or an D. one of them...mabe... just guesses
                Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

Comment

Stever, those are some awsom looking corals, thanx for sharing

Comment

those acro are fantastic........

Comment

Working...
                    X