Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics update Bernie Mohrs corals

Hi,

A picture update. The second table shows the new pics whit some macro and overview photos!

Picturethisaquarium

Gr,

Ron.

Picture of Danny next to the beast :mexican:
    Attached Files
    www.marineaquarium.nl

Incredible!!!! Is that the BK500? I know the 400 is just a tab bit smaller unless danny is a small person? Danny really loves coffee!

I love the coral pictures too! WOW! Talk about diversity and deep colors!

What does the translation say Ron? Anything good?

Comment

OMG! Would you look at that BEAST!

Comment

My wife said the size looks like my BK400.. is that a BK400?

Comment

Shweeet....is that what I can expect ? =)

Comment

Told ya man! Now that I think of it.. it does look like a 400. Im picturing danny's cup in the collection cup like Madison put his coke can in to compare and it doesnt look far off. Maybe Moonpod can verify the size since he has one too.

Comment

Originally posted by invincible569
              My wife said the size looks like my BK400.. is that a BK400?
              i am pretty sure it is a BK 500
              BK400 = 16" diameter
              BK500 = 20" diameter,

so only 4" bigger then your BK 400

Comment

Originally posted by Heinz
                i am pretty sure it is a BK 500
                BK400 = 16" diameter
                BK500 = 20" diameter,

so only 4" bigger then your BK 400

Are you trying to bust my bubble Heinz? :shoot7: :destroy:

:blue:

Comment

mane, 16" not big enough for you? remember women wont measure it anyways, you can always say it is 20"

Comment

Pshhhh, when the woman measure its all about feet...there is no mention of inches =P

Comment

That freaking skimmer is huge!

The black covering around the skimmer body is to prevent algae growth rite?

Mane, you getting one of those? Congrats are in order.. Amazing state-of-the-art equipment.
                      Farish

Setup: 250G System, ATI Powermodul 10x80w T5s, 4x6100 Tunze Streams & 7095 MultiController, Deltec PF1000 CR, Deltec AP902 Skimmer, IKS, Zeovit, Artica 1Hp Chiller

Comment

Originally posted by mane3215
                        Pshhhh, when the woman measure its all about feet...there is no mention of inches =P
                        hahahaha you wish bro.. hahah.. see your old arse in a few days. I have your zeovit stuff packed with me so Pay Up Sucka lol.. But I do have it for you bro, we will get you all lined up before you go, I would hate to see you overdose and have to send me all those Lords hehe

Comment

Originally posted by fkadir
                          That freaking skimmer is huge!

The black covering around the skimmer body is to prevent algae growth rite?

Mane, you getting one of those? Congrats are in order.. Amazing state-of-the-art equipment.
                          Yeah, that black cover is to prevent algae.

I will be getting the 400 ext, cant wait =), thanks!

Originally posted by scottw
                          hahahaha you wish bro.. hahah.. see your old arse in a few days. I have your zeovit stuff packed with me so Pay Up Sucka lol.. But I do have it for you bro, we will get you all lined up before you go, I would hate to see you overdose and have to send me all those Lords hehe
                          No really =)...would I lie about that?

You better bring some extremely rare coral, and all kinds of other goodies as well! Jsmile:

Comment

Did anyone see the wall of zoos on the rear wall? Very nice and a unique idea
                            Farish

Setup: 250G System, ATI Powermodul 10x80w T5s, 4x6100 Tunze Streams & 7095 MultiController, Deltec PF1000 CR, Deltec AP902 Skimmer, IKS, Zeovit, Artica 1Hp Chiller

Comment

Originally posted by fkadir
                              Did anyone see the wall of zoos on the rear wall? Very nice and a unique idea
                              i wonder if that was the plan, or if it's just something left from the old livestock, before SPS,

Comment

Working...
                              X