X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple new pics

Sorry for the quality, not much time.
    Full tank

New LA3 reflectors with 14k Hamilton 400 watters.

CAReefer
    265 gallon SPS tank. Bubble King 300 Internal, MRC CR-6 Calc Reactor. 3 400 watt 20k Helios. 90 gallon Frag tank plumbed into main display.

I don't know about you, but I see more color Am I imagining that or are you seeing changes?

Comment

That is really awesome. I don't like this website. Its going to cost me money. ;-)

Comment

Thanks Madison, color is definitely improving. Dosing less start2, more Bak and 1/2 the food, and running CA effluent through a poly filter and phosgaurd. Growth is way out of hand. Compare to June pics for TOTM
        265 gallon SPS tank. Bubble King 300 Internal, MRC CR-6 Calc Reactor. 3 400 watt 20k Helios. 90 gallon Frag tank plumbed into main display.

Comment

Nice growth you got there and fabulous colors. The older pic almost look washed out when compared to the new.
          Farish

Setup: 250G System, ATI Powermodul 10x80w T5s, 4x6100 Tunze Streams & 7095 MultiController, Deltec PF1000 CR, Deltec AP902 Skimmer, IKS, Zeovit, Artica 1Hp Chiller

Comment

Marshal, do you think the color change was only caused by the new lighting setup or is there anything else you have changed ? Looks amazing.

G.Alexander

Comment

Alexander, I attribute some of the color change to the new lighting. I have, however, adjusted dosing and feel this too is playing a part. Now I just need a more efficient skimmer and I think things will continue to improve. I think I'm going to turn my ER into a full recirc model and see what happens.

Current dosing- 240 net gallons
              Zeolith- 2 1/2 liters
              Zeobak- 10 drops 2x weekly
              Zeofood- 5 drops 2x weekly
              PIF- 6 drops 2x weekly
              FE- 2 drops 2x weekly (I don't want to feed the Macro algae I am trying to rid myself)
              AAHC- 6 drops daily
              2 cups carbon- changed monthly
              Start2- .4 ml twice daily

CAReefer
              Last edited by CAReefer; 08-15-2005, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Marshal, thanks for the information. Once if you have changed to a more efficient skimmer it will be necessary to change the dosage again. However looks fine and I look forward to the future of your tank.

G.Alexander

Comment

That is really awesome~~

www.spsholic.com

Comment

Here are a few more-

Anyone have White balance for dummies? What a PITA

Marshal

Comment

Your pics are gorgeous. It looks like you've mastered the whitebalance and everything else

Comment

Beautiful! How big is that clam?

Comment

Marshal,

Those all suck every piece in there, send them to me at once so I can get rid of them for you .. hehe..

j/k bro very nice shots in deed, keep em coming

Comment

Your pics are gorgeous !!!

Bachir
                            Bachir
                            2000 - gallon saltwater

Comment

Thanks all.

Edward, that clam is nearly 12" across and 8" wide. Last time I picked it up, it must have weighed nearly 5 lbs. Of course, it was full of water until it sprayed me in the face.

Comment

Working...
                              X