Some top downs and a few others...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some top downs and a few others...

This is the first time I have taken any top down pics.. I am going to try to get a clear glass bowl or pan to use next time. These are in my 4 month old zeo tank under 4-400 watt 20k xm bulbs. No actinics.

This frag came in about 10 weeks ago white, bleached and pretty much a gonger. I placed it in the tank anyways and kind of forgot about it. 4-5 weeks ago I was rearranging some corlas. I stumbled across this. Its close to the lights 12" away. This is what it has turned into over the past 10 weeks.

Here is a nana frag I got from dog boy dave about 4 weeks ago. Its about 14" under the lights.
    <

Here is a digi I got from Freed about 10-11 weeks ago. It has become a nice reddish for me about 20" from the lights.

Here is also a purple digi I got from Freed at the same time. He has nice frags by the way. This is about 12-14" under the 400's.

Here is my RBTA with my clowns..

here is a green with green polyp cap I got about 2 weeks ago. Not from the top but still nice pic.

Here is one of my torts. Again not top down.

Here is the last top down I have for now.

Peace, Jeff
    Last edited by gqjeff; 02-01-2005, 09:24 PM.

nice jeff

Comment

Jeff, thx for sharing, really nice,

Comment

wow looks great

Comment

nice pics jeff
          Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

that first frag looks great. Please put me at the top of the list for a frag of that. Give me the dimensions of the camera you are using (with lense extended) and i'll make you a little box out of acrylic that works great for those kind of photos.

Comment

Madison you da man... Looks like 3.5"*3.5"*3.5" will cover it...

Comment

Oh yea here is what #1 came from. Crazy HUH?????

Hard to believe...

Comment

Man that is amazing. 2.5 months and the growth is awesome but the health of the coral is what blows my mind. Good job buddy.

Comment

make sure that 3.5" measurements give you enough space to actually press the button. I'll also make is a little deeper so you can stick part of it underwater.

Comment

Madison, those would cover the lens.. I will measure again and maybe we should make it a little bigger so I can use the zoom on the lens. I wouldn't be able to reach that with the dim I gave you earlier.

Peace and TY, Jeff

Comment

Madison, I will get new dimensions tonight or tomorrow for the acrylic box..

Peace and TY, Jeff

Comment

ok, or you can just tell me what camera you are using.

Comment

Ok sony dsc-f707
                            peace and again TY, Jeff

Comment

Wow things are looking great. Do you have any pics of the corals i sent you a while back. Would love to see some of my babies. Kevin

Comment

Working...
                              X