Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful HK Stony AQ's!

Hong Kong's SPS Aquariums.
    Aquariums of Owens, fishdrunk & fishson from HK Saltfish. The colors on the first tank are BEAUTIFUL! Makes me wonder!

Hi Edward, wonder outloud?Bob
    "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

Originally posted by Aged Salt
      Hi Edward, wonder outloud?Bob
      You know exactly what im thinking about dont you? Hey the product is available in Taiwan too!

Comment

I like the 2nd reefscape the best! I have always had a fascination with a deep valley in between two moulds...
        Last edited by fkadir; 07-17-2005, 11:06 AM.
        Farish

Setup: 250G System, ATI Powermodul 10x80w T5s, 4x6100 Tunze Streams & 7095 MultiController, Deltec PF1000 CR, Deltec AP902 Skimmer, IKS, Zeovit, Artica 1Hp Chiller

Comment

I would guess both the first and second tank are using the Zs. The color of the coral tells me so. It has the Z color look.

Comment

and u know what i seem like they are using LA3 too...
            ---------------------------
            180g 3 side Low Iron Glass, Lighting: ATI Power Module 10 x 80W KZ Coral Light (awiting for to mix with fiji purple), Return Pump: Red Dragon 12m3, Tunze WaveMaker:1x 6200, 3 x 6100 and 1 x 6060 + Multicontroller 7095, Bubble King 300 Internal, Deltec - PF 601S, Arctica Chiller 1/2HP, I~Zeo Reactor IZ-618

BK 300 in actionhttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v5...IDEO_00003.flv

Comment

Nice. They're all DSB tanks too.
              400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

Comment

I always love to see colourful SPS tanks with deep sand beds !!

Comment

Originally posted by Baboo
                  I would guess both the first and second tank are using the Zs. The color of the coral tells me so. It has the Z color look.
                  Baboo, does Taiwan and Hong Kong have the same "Chinese Traditional" language dialect? Im curious to ask the owners of these tanks if they are using ZEOvit or some low nutrient method.

Comment

Originally posted by invincible569
                    Baboo, does Taiwan and Hong Kong have the same "Chinese Traditional" language dialect? Im curious to ask the owners of these tanks if they are using ZEOvit or some low nutrient method.
                    Hi Edward,
                    Yes, we pretty much have the same written language Dial, not exactly, but almost. Can you read "Chinese Traditional" ? If you need help, let me know. Just pass me the link and I'll ask them. I am curious to know as well.

Comment

Thanks Baboo. I have contacted them. If they do not respond, i will send you the info.

Comment

No ZEOvit on either, but the concept of zeovit, low nutrient, is their method.

Comment

What type of lighting are they using. 10 k's ?

Brendan

Comment

it seem like they r running on 14k or maybe a mix of 20k and 10k together cause the pic look a bit blue, so confirm not just purely 10k only.
                            ---------------------------
                            180g 3 side Low Iron Glass, Lighting: ATI Power Module 10 x 80W KZ Coral Light (awiting for to mix with fiji purple), Return Pump: Red Dragon 12m3, Tunze WaveMaker:1x 6200, 3 x 6100 and 1 x 6060 + Multicontroller 7095, Bubble King 300 Internal, Deltec - PF 601S, Arctica Chiller 1/2HP, I~Zeo Reactor IZ-618

BK 300 in actionhttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v5...IDEO_00003.flv

Comment

I love that cube, that's kind of how I want to set up mine. Damn that's a nice tank, both are!

Comment

Working...
                              X