Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wohnzimmerriff - Beautiful German Aquarium of A.Neufeld! (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wohnzimmerriff - Beautiful German Aquarium of A.Neufeld! (pics)

These are extroardinary SPS pictures with a nice equipped in wall tank.

Source: http://www.anv.de

Current data and pictures of the main plant Friday, 12 November 2004 The new main basin was already for a long time a large dream of me. I fulfilled myself to at the end of of 2002 this dream (after a long planning phase) and I think that the long preparation time was worthwhile itself. The basin has the mass 3.00 x 0.80 x 0.80 cm. The windshield was manufactured from white glass. The complete technology is in the cellar... thus finally peace in the living room: -) Technical data: Underframe from V2A basin mass: 3.00 x 0.80 x of 0.80 meters of lighting 3 x 400 Watts of Giesemann system 400 as well as 3 x double bar 80 Watts of T5 of ATI 2 x ATK of 10,000 litres of pumps (pressure-strengthened) in the cellar 2 x Tunze Stream 12,000 Liter/h and 2 x Tunze 4,000 Liter/h as flow pumps complete control over IKS Aquastar with the IKS display 2 to indicate the data effected in the living room the current supply to Deltec skimer Grotech proportioning plant with 7 individually controllable pumps via 8 separate electric circuits and 2 fish age. Security direct line = 3 x 35A - 8 safety devices for 16 plug sockets! The trimming consists of innumerable Steinkorallen, Weichkorallen and a visible quantity of fish, shrimps, crabs, sea-stars, sea-rollers and a sea-cucumber. A heating finds here no use, since the energy of the pumps and the lighting to the water deliver sufficient warmth. In the summer (starting from a temperature of 27°C) a fan switches itself on automatically. For the Calzium and magnesium supply a ATI Kalkreaktor(2) were installed and filled with Korallenbruch as well as 10% magnesium. The control is made again by the IKS Aquastar. I accomplish each week a 10%igen water change! According to my opinion regular water changes are "A" and "O" for a well running system. Without the dosage of trace elements can thus be done, since that it blows sea salt of everything contains, which the korallen need! If you should have interest in information about the structure of the aquarium, I recommend to read you the article "the structure and the mechanism (report)".

Last edited by invincible569; 01-31-2005, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Oh wait a sec.. how can i forget the Deltec!

Comment

Oh and its using ZEOvit:

The filtering unit was again revised and further technology in the system was integrated. The Zeovitfilter was supplied to the cycle, bacteria and Food 7 days was likewise proportioned.

Comment

I'm speechless, really I am. Bob
              "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

Wow. Incredible.
                Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

"Crikey" :-O
                  Josh
                  System: 430ltr SPS ZEOvit system, Balling Method (Growtech), BubbleKing200, Profilux with LAN and Salinity
                  Lighting: Dimmbar 54w T5: D&D and KZ mixture.
                  Flow: Tunze 6060, Iwaki MX70 CL + penductors
                  BlauRiff

"I love the smell of Napalm in the morning"

Comment

Originally posted by majesticangelfish
                    "Crikey" :-O
                    Bob
                    "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

What are the rectangular "Cylinders" in the sump? What are they for, mechanical filtration, or???
                      Nureef
                      Every expert was once a beginner

Comment

Working...
                      X