Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some current shots of my tank........

Hope you enjoy.........

IF IT IS WORTH DOING, TAKE YOUR TIME AND DO IT RIGHT..........

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Wow, that is looking awesome!!!

How do you like the red dragon pump?

Comment

Thanks Madison,

The RD pumps are great, in fact, I had a power outage about two weeks ago while I was not at work, the doser did not automatically kick back in, when I came into work that Monday, the RD was sucking lots of air, I know from experience that a lesser pump would have puked out, gotta love quality equipment........

Comment

looks great johm

what are you using to feed the jetstream? does your angel eat anyh softies?

Comment

Originally posted by John Brancheau
                  Thanks Madison,

The RD pumps are great, in fact, I had a power outage about two weeks ago while I was not at work, the doser did not automatically kick back in, when I came into work that Monday, the RD was sucking lots of air, I know from experience that a lesser pump would have puked out, gotta love quality equipment........
                  Thanks John. There are still only a few people using these in the US so any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Comment

John.. you never cease to amaze me!! And I thought you made more room! LOL!! I wont be suprised to see one BIG coral in your entire tank. You have outrageous growth! Dont hide your secret.. are you using HGH? I think you need a 800g tank!

That BK Skimmer looks sweet!! I also want more info on the RD pumps. What made you go with RD?

Comment

Hey John,

The tank looks really good! i think it looks better than before the major overhaul.....

how do you feel about it? do you think you did the right thing?

anyway i can wait for my peice of that tort that you aceidental broke off to grow into a colony like yours.

Thanks again John and i cant wait to get my BK and Jet stream!

Nick

P.S. all of your corals are doing great! i am hoping that the tri-color will pull around. I did some minor surgery on it the other day to try and remove those star polyps that were on it, i think it was successful, but only time will tell. Thanks again John!
                      275 Gallon Envision Acrylics Tank, 70 gallon sump, BK 300 internal, Zeovit, 5 sequence darts (1 on a oceansmotions 4-way), medusa dual controller, 2 ebo jaer 250w heaters, 1/2 hp JBJ comercial chiller, 4 RO IIIs w/14k hamilitons, 4 VHOs super actinic, deltec pf500 Ca Rx, 3 reef ceramic pillar, and 1 reef ceramic mini-reef, 5 ceramic closed loop intake screen covers, with 50ish pounds of LR

Comment

Hey i forgot to ask, who took the pics? was it Mike?

Nick
                        275 Gallon Envision Acrylics Tank, 70 gallon sump, BK 300 internal, Zeovit, 5 sequence darts (1 on a oceansmotions 4-way), medusa dual controller, 2 ebo jaer 250w heaters, 1/2 hp JBJ comercial chiller, 4 RO IIIs w/14k hamilitons, 4 VHOs super actinic, deltec pf500 Ca Rx, 3 reef ceramic pillar, and 1 reef ceramic mini-reef, 5 ceramic closed loop intake screen covers, with 50ish pounds of LR

Comment

Edward,

Thanks, it may have to happen that way, I am thinking about just keeping four or five colonies and waiting a year to see what happens, but, you know how it is, see something you just gotta have........

As far as the hgh, I would like t try it, but I still think it has to do with my tank husbandry, people have called it OCD, but as long as it works why not..

As far as the RD goes, just looking to lower my electrical usage,besides, while waiting for the Bk, I needed a German fix.. :icon_roll

Nick,

Glad to hear all is well, I am hoping it comes around for you, not sure it is the polyps though, remember, that one was once a frag of a wild colony, seesm like they do great for some time and then wham, they start having problems, I was hoping ypur zeo had some missing element, but as you said, only time will tell....

Maryrosi came by and took the shots, she has a ball when she comes to play around my tank.......
                          Last edited by John Brancheau; 07-04-2005, 09:39 PM.

Comment

BTW, here is what is left of my orange cap, these nudis have been rough on it, got most of my purple rimmed gone........

Comment

I didn't know you had the nudi's. I hate those things worse than any other thing in this hobby. Good luck with them. As i'm sure you know, the only way to beat them is to keep at it daily.

Comment

Working...
                              X