Pics from starting new Aquarium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics from starting new Aquarium

so we posting a Royal-Exclusiv Aquarium with 1.500 Liter/400 gallons. This Aquarium starting with completed Zeovit-system. The Aquarium on the pictures is 9 months old.
    In the future, we send new pictures of this reeftank.
    The technical part is :
    Light : 2x400 Watt HQI, 4 x T5 blue, Black-Box Filtration, All Pumps : Red Dragon, 2 x 6m3 and 2 x 12m3 for circulation. Skimmer : BK 300 internal.

This aquarium started without Sand, no Liverock, no UV, no Ozon, no Wodka, no Nitrate-filter. He starting only with zeovit, ...20% waterchange/month and dosing kalkwater... Stones only Riffkeramik.

Beautiful Klaus!! Your work always amazes me! The aquascape on this tank is incredible too!

Comment

wow! that looks very nice, klaus ...do you have a full tank shot and pictures of the equipment? (i would love to see that bubble king )

Comment

... thanks... i look in my PC...

Klaus

Comment

The tank looks very deep. Can you give the dimensions? thank you!

Comment

starting this Aquarium on Interzoo 2004 ...

after Interzoo sales this reeftank to privatman in germany....
            Last edited by Klaus Jansen; 05-16-2005, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by invincible569
              The tank looks very deep. Can you give the dimensions? thank you!
              The aquarium is 160 cm long, 100 cm deepth and 75 cm high. The wall and the floor is completed spraying with special Polyurethan-foam. No Sand inside the tank.. Look the PU-wall...

Comment

all stones inside the aquarium is Riffkeramik...

best regards to USA... Klaus Jansen

Comment

Klaus...
                  All side walls and bottom are foam?

Is this made for the aquarium industry or are you using something with another normal purpose?

SteveU
                  “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
                  ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

you know i have seen alot of tanks that just look horrible,,and that is not one of them,,, it is beautiful, what an awesome setup,,great job

Comment

more pictures, of 9 months old SPS-Aquarium..

Comment

Klaus,

Very nice indeed, now you have me thinking about this foam, it really makes for a natural presentation.........

BTW, the BK 300 is incredible.................

John B.
                        IF IT IS WORTH DOING, TAKE YOUR TIME AND DO IT RIGHT..........

Comment

Dear Steve,
                          all walls and the bottem we foamed with PU. We dont like sand on the boddem. Sand is a nitrat and phospat-maker. No Sand, no nitrate...
                          @Normal PU ..?
                          no, this is a special mixture, exclusive produce for royal-exclusiv .. two-component, closed Polyurthanfoam, very heavy material and UV-resistent and not toxic for saltwaterfish and coralls. We working up 20 years ago, with this material. We foamed many aquariums in europe with this mixture.

best regrads... Klaus

Comment

Thanks for the pictures Klaus

For those that don't know "riffkeramic" is a synthetic ceramic that RE (and others) use for rock work. It can be scultped into designs and as you see in the pictures, plumbing is hidden in these structures as well.

BTW, Klaus sending you an email with the latest update.

madisoni

Comment

@ John...
                              the BK 300 internal is running perfect ??

Klaus

Comment

Working...
                              X