Full tank shot of 400G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full tank shot of 400G

I am having a hard time getting a good shot. The problem I always have is overexposed and underexposed areas in the same picture. Does anyone have some photography tips to help me improve?

A good argument to go BB vs. DSB is that the DSB reflects too much light for taking good pictures
    400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

ohhhhh I like that big staghorn on the left!!!
    Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

Comment

Hi Timon, my photography tip is to hire a professional as your reef is too beautiful & breathtaking for such a lousy pixBob
      "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

Bob, hahaha, I'm trying to become one myself but it's as hard as negotiating peace in the middle east
        400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

Comment

Timon, unforunately, I understand all too well :crap: Bob

Comment

NICE!! Love your aquascape!!

Comment

great aquascape and I love the big stag~!!

www.spsholic.com

Comment

This side shot turned out kinda nice

Comment

WOW, Timon, I really like your set-up. Thnx. Soon I'll be moving & will use the cube tank design for my new reefBob

Comment

Bob you better let me come get that old tank! And let me help when you get the new one. My payment is letting me come with 10 of my friends and take that old tank of yours pa pa pa please, remember its for the children aka Claudia.

Scott

Comment

I thought I would stop saying WOW.. but i have to say it again.. WOW!! The aquascape is really amazing! Maybe you should leave it as FOWLR!

Comment

Very nice Timon. Your tank is really nice. I love the dimensions and the aquascape.

Comment

Hah, Kelly would divorce you & me It's already spoken for, my good zeo-buddy. Bob

Comment

I have plan to make Cube tank...

very attractive and beautiful~

->11th May 07:57 Vince

www.spsholic.com

Comment

Dear Orion~

Your turnel design is very cool

Could you tell me how to make it?

->11th May 07:59 Vince

www.spsholic.com