Help ID this Acro (?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help ID this Acro (?)

Picked up this interesting looking specimen... anyone have any idea what it could be?

400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

Ithink its an A.Efflo.........
    www.meerwasser-lexikon.de
    Steffen
    Steffen

Comment

Thanks Steffen, but it does not look like Efflo to me...
      400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

Comment

I promise that is not an efflo. I'm not even sure it's real

Whatever you do, make sure you get a frag of that to me

Comment

It's real alright but I am having doubts if it's an acro, but it does look like one

Comment

it does not look real, it looks like something Jake posted a few weeks ago, forgot how it was called tho

Comment

That's what I was thinking too Heinz. What Jake posted was a fractal design.

Here is Jake's image

Comment

that pic is def it that is a insane looking piece
                Nick
                180G SPS Mainly
                10 Bulb T5 Starfire
                Calcium Reactor
                3 Tunze 6105's
                Profilux Controller
                ATB Return w/ wavysea
                ATB M External Skimmer

Comment

This is def not computer designed or image that's been tinkered with.

Comment

i cannot believe ,you can already buy it,where are you located orion 76?

Comment

Originally posted by reeftec
                      i cannot believe ,you can already buy it,where are you located orion 76?
                      Close to Singapore.

Comment

close to singapore hay :chinese:
                        i think he said it comes from nauru,i guess that could be pretty close to you :icon_roll or far ,mr secret location :shoot:

Comment

Originally posted by reeftec
                          close to singapore hay :chinese:
                          i think he said it comes from nauru,i guess that could be pretty close to you :icon_roll or far ,mr secret location :shoot:
                          The nauru one was a computer generated image hoax, my specimen above is organic and real, it looks similar as the one from the hoax but it's not the same thing

Comment

Who can tell me what I have in my tank.

Rep points for the clever individual who can

Comment

i am not sure what you are talking about?
                              but would you ask your lfs where it came from,was it just a frag or he had colonies?
                              did he have a name or common name for it?
                              i must say it looks identical to the hoax,but i am gonna go against my better judgement & believe you

Comment

Working...
                              X