X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pomacantus navarcus

hi blureff

Very nice shot,

By far my favorite fish........I have been fortunate enough to keep one for abut 6-7 months , has grown from a three inch adult colored to a five inch beauty....

Angel formula and lots of algae type based foods keep the colors strong..........
    IF IT IS WORTH DOING, TAKE YOUR TIME AND DO IT RIGHT..........

Comment

mine is 4 years old, it is grown too much, his diet is varied, he eats frozen and flakes

hi blureff

Comment

Originally posted by John Brancheau
        Very nice shot,

By far my favorite fish........I have been fortunate enough to keep one for abut 6-7 months , has grown from a three inch adult colored to a five inch beauty....

Angel formula and lots of algae type based foods keep the colors strong..........
        Great shot bluereff!

My fav fish!
        Josh
        System: 430ltr SPS ZEOvit system, Balling Method (Growtech), BubbleKing200, Profilux with LAN and Salinity
        Lighting: Dimmbar 54w T5: D&D and KZ mixture.
        Flow: Tunze 6060, Iwaki MX70 CL + penductors
        BlauRiff

"I love the smell of Napalm in the morning"

Comment

Heres mine taken with flash. My corals are not that brown LOL!
          180 mixed reef, extreme 40gal frag tank, 33 gal sump,30 gal fuge, profilux plus II controller,profilux doser, GEO 618 CA/RX tunze 6100's, BK 250 internal, 2 400watt halides, 4 blue plus t-5's on icecap ballast, I run GFO, and dose vodka,sugar, and vinigar with ammino acids, and use somewhat of the balling method.

Comment

i love the majestic and considering it for my new tank.. so if any one has had any problems with this fish in a reef tank please inform me,, and blureff what have you done to make yours happy for this long

Comment

I already have the emperator angel, are they going to fight if i add the majestic?
              I'm a quiter..... But i'm back now....

Comment

and probable,I have raised for 2 years a pomacantus crisurus with to the navarcus without problems
                me us the possible one that they are attacked between they for the territory

hi blureff

Comment

Working...
                X