Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So..Who graduated with college w/ a degree in Econ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So..Who graduated with college w/ a degree in Econ?

Want to do my online quizzes?

This is ridiculous, I've read the chapters, I've done the work, I can't seem to get a decent grade on these quizzes. I think they are rigged!

operator error!!!
    --Matt

Comment

lies.

Comment

it was still funny
        --Matt

Comment

You're just jealous of my breakout mastery.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanCallan
            You're just jealous of my breakout mastery.
            all this proves is that you have too much time on your hands - go bid on a boob or something...
            --Matt

Comment

no, I was making sure I had good hand eye coordination so I could begin to develop some XML...there's a direct connection, you just can't see it...

Comment

what you really meant to say was that you were putting off your XML homework with anything that you could find
                --Matt

Comment

no, its not homework.

Its labs I still have PL/SQL stuff to do, this teacher thinks he should only work on his class stuff. So I'm doing that this weekend.

Too bad you're not local man. We're hosting a halo 2 tourny saturday, 100 people. We're hosting one in April and we have nearly 500 people signed up already. We're working on sponsors now

Comment

that would be kick arse - too bad I don't have an XBox - anyways I get to go to Dubuque Iowa for a wedding this weekend. Not really sure why my best friend couldn't talk his bride to be into having the ceremony in a more desirable place...
                    --Matt

Comment

I think the guy that washes windows and begs for money down on the corner was an Econ major - I'll go ask him.

Comment

Working...
                      X