Gran Turismo 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gran Turismo 4

Anyone out there got the new GT4? What do you think of it? I got it a last week. I have to say I am kinda disappointed with it. I expected it to be better than it is. The cars are a bit harder/different to drive than in the previous 3 versions I think. Still has lots and lots of cool cars from around the world even some oldies!! realy old.
    Dustin

"Water is the driving force of all nature"
    Leonardo da Vinci

I will be getting it soon, It seems that every time they come out with a new one the cars are harder to control
    Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

I know what you mean.
      One cool thing is when you crash into something the camera jumps around. Kind of a neat feature. Also when hitting the brakes the front of the car dips and when you accelerate the rear drops down.
      Dustin

"Water is the driving force of all nature"
      Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

I got GT4 the first day it came out....I'm not overly impressed but it will sure keep you busy for awhile, thier are so many cars (most worthless) and some great tracks. I'm alittle pissed off though, I've raced along side the 96 Grand Sport corvette in the "all vette" race but I can't see where you can buy it anywhere or win it? WTF? I would say the coolest improvement is the feeling of speed you get over 110MPH, the wind rushing past the car and just how the car kinda skips along is very very similar to how it is in real life.
        65 SPS
        692Watts
        2085gph Max Flow
        Current Pride and Joy-Red Sea Regal Angelfish

ZEO - Phase 2

Comment

BTW, my favorate car i own

Yellow Z06 w/ black wheels 705HP off the bottle

1/4 Mile 9.5 @ 162
          Nurbergring - 7 minutes flat
          65 SPS
          692Watts
          2085gph Max Flow
          Current Pride and Joy-Red Sea Regal Angelfish

ZEO - Phase 2

Comment

My friends play that game religiously, they love it.

Personally I like Burnout 3

Comment

Working...
            X