I fear the time has come...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fear the time has come...

I believe I'm leaving the hobby. This may cause celebration in some of you, but that'll be short lived cause I'm sticking around

I'm going to sell off my few pitiful colors whom survived the broken heater and the rest of my equipment.

I'm going to use the money to pay off loans and perhaps a down payment on a new car. I will though, be here reading and learning and perhaps next year when I'm in a more settled apartment I'll start up my cube.

Just a friendly FYI.

Yup.

Good luck Dude. Im sure everything will work out ok. Just hang in there and enjoy life whatever happens!
    Farish

Setup: 250G System, ATI Powermodul 10x80w T5s, 4x6100 Tunze Streams & 7095 MultiController, Deltec PF1000 CR, Deltec AP902 Skimmer, IKS, Zeovit, Artica 1Hp Chiller

Comment

too bad...
      Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

Comment

Thanks fkadir, I'm not too worried. I just don't want to have an aquarium to worry about when I'm trying to do other things.

I'll be back next year with all the right stuff (hopefully)!

Comment

A pity.....read about your lost. A real pity to have you quit the reefing hobby. You exp and knowledge will be missed. All the best!!!

Comment

Thanks bud

I'll stick around the boards while I'm away and when I'm ready to start again, I'm going to make sure I start right!

Comment

Working...
            X