180G SPS Mainly
        10 Bulb T5 Starfire
        Calcium Reactor
        3 Tunze 6105's
        Profilux Controller
        ATB Return w/ wavysea
        ATB M External Skimmer

Comment

Hi Steve, the remodeling really turned out very nice indeed, but I agree with those swag-lights, as I have a propensity for banging my head when rising from the table--little wonder I'm punch-drunk Bob
          "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

No new pic but...
            the electrician came out yesterday and re-wired the light straight to the switch instead of running through the wall outlet and hince the need for the "Swag".
            We also had them install 3 more recessed lights in the ceiling so we have 2 over the counter and 1 each over the stove and sink. That leaves us with what Jeff called a 70's look flourescent fixture which has 4-8' tubes. Those lights were the only lights in the kitchen before so I saw them as very important at the time. With these new recessed lights and all the under cabinet lights I don't think I need them now.
            We dropped by a friends house a couple days ago and they had removed the flo fixtures and replace them with can lights but they left the big recessed area intact and just put them up inside that. It looked as though to me though from a designer view that it looks like they did just what they did... if my know what I mean. Took a modern fixture and stuck it in a 70's hole.
            I've not seen a new house inside really for a long time, just remodeled houses.

When I replace the lights should I just have the old area that held the flo lights drywalled over so the ceiling is all one level? Any help here?
            Here's whats there now and the recessed area up there is about 10" deep.

SteveU
            “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
            ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

Ok... at last we get the flooring done (or started). Tile in the kitchen, dinning room and entry way. This is the last thing do be done. The electrician came out for a final time today to install more lights and the paiter finally came last Friday. But the inspector will require they return for some touch-ups.

Soooo... Tonight I go home and disconnect the stove and dishwaser at move them out to the patio so they can tile under them. The refrigerator can stay in the house.
              Somehow moving these things outside seems like I'm going backwards.

SteveU
              “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
              ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

lol sound like ur goin backwards too lol share some pics when ur done
                Nick
                Nick
                180G SPS Mainly
                10 Bulb T5 Starfire
                Calcium Reactor
                3 Tunze 6105's
                Profilux Controller
                ATB Return w/ wavysea
                ATB M External Skimmer

Comment

OK... 10:18 pm and everything from those rooms is in the garage or in the living room.
                  I was able to disconnect the dishwasher and take it out without a major flood under the sink. Highly unlikely outcome.

It past my bedtime and I'm getting cranky.

SteveU
                  ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

One day ill have my own house to post about soooo damn expensive out here to buy a house its nutz 325,000 for a small 2 bedroom condo its crazy
                    Nick
                    Nick
                    180G SPS Mainly
                    10 Bulb T5 Starfire
                    Calcium Reactor
                    3 Tunze 6105's
                    Profilux Controller
                    ATB Return w/ wavysea
                    ATB M External Skimmer

Comment

Well I had a water line in my attic blow out and the dining room ceiling is pretty bad. In the master bedroom that's a differnt story though... 1-1/2 sheets of sheet rock fell right on our bed. Blown-in insulation and all. So to pay for this unexpected expense I think we'll sell our spa...

And get one of these instead.

They sell em about 50 miles from me here...
                      http://www.cowboyhottubs.com/

SteveU
                      ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

ouch sorry bro that sucks. I have 8 of the 100 and 1 300 I will sell you all you have to do is pay shipping the 300 would have a lot more room then that 150

Comment

scott- i could use one of those 300s for my tank transfer in august,

Steve- sorry to hear about this, that really sucks, good luck with it!

Nick
                          275 Gallon Envision Acrylics Tank, 70 gallon sump, BK 300 internal, Zeovit, 5 sequence darts (1 on a oceansmotions 4-way), medusa dual controller, 2 ebo jaer 250w heaters, 1/2 hp JBJ comercial chiller, 4 RO IIIs w/14k hamilitons, 4 VHOs super actinic, deltec pf500 Ca Rx, 3 reef ceramic pillar, and 1 reef ceramic mini-reef, 5 ceramic closed loop intake screen covers, with 50ish pounds of LR

Comment

Nick you come get it, you can have it for a couple frags, its never seen water bro. Paid 200 for it. So just hook me up with a frag or 2 and you can have it!

Comment

haha sounds great i will remember that when the time comes thanks Scott!

Nick
                              275 Gallon Envision Acrylics Tank, 70 gallon sump, BK 300 internal, Zeovit, 5 sequence darts (1 on a oceansmotions 4-way), medusa dual controller, 2 ebo jaer 250w heaters, 1/2 hp JBJ comercial chiller, 4 RO IIIs w/14k hamilitons, 4 VHOs super actinic, deltec pf500 Ca Rx, 3 reef ceramic pillar, and 1 reef ceramic mini-reef, 5 ceramic closed loop intake screen covers, with 50ish pounds of LR

Comment

you got it bro just call/email me.

SteveU good luck with this bro, I have the same problem going on now as well. I have a leak in my attic and cant find it, well 2 walls later we still cant find it.

Comment

Working...
                                X