See you all at IMAC2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See you all at IMAC2006

I registered last night finally after making sure one more time that I could go! I can't wait. Now hopefully some of you guys from the community will be there.

Now just talk Nick (NBD13) guys!! so I don't have to drive it by myself LOL
    anacroporamademepoora

I don't think his Girlfriend will let him!

Comment

LOL his tank comes first!!!!!

I am married and my wife said it was ok

I know I want to go to The Webber Grill though while I am there!! I love that place
      anacroporamademepoora

Comment

haha see will let me go Scott, just have to make sure i dont have any conflicts with school, you know to get into med. school i have to work for it, haha.

hopefully i can go though.

Nick
        275 Gallon Envision Acrylics Tank, 70 gallon sump, BK 300 internal, Zeovit, 5 sequence darts (1 on a oceansmotions 4-way), medusa dual controller, 2 ebo jaer 250w heaters, 1/2 hp JBJ comercial chiller, 4 RO IIIs w/14k hamilitons, 4 VHOs super actinic, deltec pf500 Ca Rx, 3 reef ceramic pillar, and 1 reef ceramic mini-reef, 5 ceramic closed loop intake screen covers, with 50ish pounds of LR

Comment

i have to check if i can make it very bust=y I have this year wedding house and all do you have a link for it ?
          Nick
          180G SPS Mainly
          10 Bulb T5 Starfire
          Calcium Reactor
          3 Tunze 6105's
          Profilux Controller
          ATB Return w/ wavysea
          ATB M External Skimmer

Comment

Mike, I am sure we'll have a great group to hang out with....

Nick, school.... eah, it's overrated. J/K. But you should take a break from studying. What better way than hanging out with a bunch of friends...

Nick, here is the link: http://www.theimac.org/
            Fish eat poop....tastes just like chicken.

Comment

Since I have never been I am taking your advice on the BAr of Choice Gary
              anacroporamademepoora

Comment

The "bar of choice" is the bar at the hotel.

Don't forget the pirate party either, or did I sleep through that one

Comment

what is the pirate party Madsion?
                  anacroporamademepoora

Comment

Originally posted by skippyreef

Don't listen to anything anyone tells you I did at "said party" its all lies.

Madison wouldnt know he fell asleep like a little girl! :sleep2:

Comment

Mike, Madison wouldn't know... he didn't make it. Scott, you forget, we have a witness in Will.
                      Arrrrggggh.
                      Fish eat poop....tastes just like chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by Ger
                        Mike, Madison wouldn't know... he didn't make it. Scott, you forget, we have a witness in Will.
                        Arrrrggggh.

Will is Canadian so he doesn't count, they aren't very smart over there

Arrrrggggh.

Comment

Man I cant wait!!

I went into work first thing today and put in my time off slip!! Took off a few extra days for the hang over I am hoping to get
                          anacroporamademepoora

Comment

There is no such thing as hangovers when you're on vacation, unless your initials are "Scott Whitlow"

It's a lot of fun, you'll be glad you went.

The "pirate party" is hosted by the Seahorse.org girls. I guess they do it every year. it's quite an interesting bunch. I couldn't tell you squat about the party because I hit my limit about 9:00 pm that night, LOL. I woke up around 3:00AM when Whitlow came into the room, then gqjeff, then Gary. We were probably all asleep around 5:00am, then up again at 8:00 (except for Whitlow). Good thing Brian (finsreef) was there, otherwise our booth and tank would have been dark for about half an hour

Comment

This sounds awsome!! Man I can't wait!!
                              anacroporamademepoora

Comment

Working...
                              X