Dads new home (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dads new home (pics)

Ive been pretty busy with my mom & pops selecting and buying their last home as they are pretty old now. Here's their new home. The backyard is my favorite. What do you guys think?

Nice place

Colin
    120 BB w/20g BB side tank, 29g sump, (2) 250w RO III, 14k AC, Bluewave VII ballast, Deltec 851, Panworld 150 return, (2) 6000 Streams w/controller, AC II Controller w/(2) DC4, GEO 618 CR.

If at first it doesn't fit get a bigger hammer - Beat to fit paint to match

Comment

Thats so awesome.
      65 SPS
      692Watts
      2085gph Max Flow
      Current Pride and Joy-Red Sea Regal Angelfish

ZEO - Phase 2

Comment

Nice place.. I'm thinking a 225gal at least, in-wall FO w/ BK-300.. automate the whole thing and do water changes for them remotely once a month.. just get pops to put salt in the mixing tub for you.

rich

Comment

wow thats really nice wheare is that?

Comment

Wow, thats very very nice! If we only have that kinda property in Singapore! Come to think of it, we do have some which has a waterway as a backyard but it will cost a cool US$3Mil minimum I think!
            Farish

Setup: 250G System, ATI Powermodul 10x80w T5s, 4x6100 Tunze Streams & 7095 MultiController, Deltec PF1000 CR, Deltec AP902 Skimmer, IKS, Zeovit, Artica 1Hp Chiller

Comment

Actually.. my dad like corals a lot. But of course, all softies.

This is in Houston, TX (US).

Comment

nice house/area,
                never saw water ways like that, are those chanels man mad ? is it ocean water?

Comment

Heinz, its man made. The entire neighborhood is made this way. Every house gets a share of the "lake".

Comment

Man,thats my dream house right there

Comment

Edward - what part of town is that in? It looks like a couple of the subdivisions around here.

Comment

I wonder how many bags of salt it would take to make the channels a man-made reef?
                        Fish eat poop....tastes just like chicken.

Comment

Thanks Guys. Mike, its off of 290/Cypress Rosehill.. VERY west of Houston.

Comment

Ah, way out there. They are building so much out that way - that's why we moved closer in. When Coles Crossing started filling up, my commute time went from 25 minutes to over an hour.

Comment

Beautiful place! My grandparents are out in Katy - was out there this past Thanksgiving, and saw new construction similar to your parents. I was amazed at the cost. It is seriously tempting to pack up and head south!
                              --Matt

Comment

Working...
                              X