Super Bowl Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Sunday

Yes, this Sunday is Super Bowl Sunday!! EAGLES vs the pats ... My g/f being from Philly, guess who we are rooting for?

So who has what plans?

Me, I am having a party! About 20-30 people will be coming over to watch the game on the big screen (or one of the smaller TVs downstairs). Getting a keg, lots of food - should be a good time!

I just have to finish tiling the fireplace (only 8 more tiles) and one kitchen drawer front needs to be put on. Then all I have to do is get the place cleaned up
    --Matt

:p I don't care what anyone saids colts should be in the SB, All we have to do is have a good season where we can get the Pats in the RCA dome and its all over, give Peyton a ring. Eagles are good but I really dont' think they have a chance w/ the Patriots....AFC has alot more compition and the teams are way way better than NFC. If you put the Colts, or Steelers, heck even the Jets in the NFC they would be going to the SuperBowl w/ the Pats....JMO
    65 SPS
    692Watts
    2085gph Max Flow
    Current Pride and Joy-Red Sea Regal Angelfish

ZEO - Phase 2

Comment

Of coarse the colts would be in the Super bowl if they played in thier dome, but they obviously cannot play in the frigid cold. I do agree that the NFC is horrible . Tonka in order for the eagles to win this game thier defense has to step up or it is Brady will tear them apart
      Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

I wish I could come by your place and party

Comment

No, I know the eagles have their work cut out for them. I in all reality don't expect them to win, I am just hoping they put up a good fight.
          --Matt

Comment

I am just hoping to see some more boobies at half time.. can you believe its already been a year since that happened... WOW

Comment

Definitely!! As long as they are nice ones! Up until last year, I was wondering if Ms.Jackson was nasty - now I know and I am happy!
              --Matt

Comment

Super Bowl Sunday... as usual I'll be here...

Packards International’s
                42nd Annual National Membership Meet
                February 4th - 6th, 2005
                Doubletree Hotel, Orange CA

I haven't been to all 41 previous though.

SteveU
                “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
                ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

Originally posted by scottw
                  I am just hoping to see some more boobies at half time.. can you believe its already been a year since that happened... WOW

Only if you want to see Paul McCartney's
                  Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel3443
                    Only if you want to see Paul McCartney's
                    :destroy:

Comment

Scott, you know you want to!

Comment

Caddilac is going to be showing the new Caddilac STS-V and XLR-V....If its anything like the CTS-V it will be cool....sorry I'm a car guy, if you remember lastyear it was the Corvette C6 they showed off at the Superbowl.
                        65 SPS
                        692Watts
                        2085gph Max Flow
                        Current Pride and Joy-Red Sea Regal Angelfish

ZEO - Phase 2

Comment

Originally posted by scottw
                          i am justing hoping its not another 40 year old boobie, if you show a boobie then it should be one that is around 20 years old, 40 year old boobies are only for husbands to fight with :smash:

Comment

Originally posted by Heinz
                            i am justing hoping its not another 40 year old boobie, if you show a boobie then it should be one that is around 20 years old, 40 year old boobies are only for husbands to fight with :smash:
                            Bob
                            "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

Working...
                            X