man is it S-L-O-W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man is it S-L-O-W

For a total of 148 people and the last post being over 1/2 hr ago - come on people, entertain me!!!
    --Matt

Really. If this keeps up, I might have to actually do some work.

Comment

I know, I need something to make me look busy...
      --Matt

Comment

check out espn.go.com then check out the videos. I am watching sports center lol..

Comment

I just bought a tuned chip for my truck! See, you guys are making me spend money by me having to goto other pages...
          --Matt

Comment

yeah well I just paid 2k to my amex card.. damn this place.. come on people chat.. talk.. post pics, something please.

Comment

Originally posted by scottw
              yeah well I just paid 2k to my amex card.. damn this place.. come on people chat.. talk.. post pics, something please.
              will be doing pretty much the same thing later tonight.
              --Matt

Comment

actually SLOW on zeovit.com is good it showes that zeovit user are happy and have no problems with zeo

Comment

yes it is definitely good - that and no heated debates on whether it works or not... But still, we do need some sort of excitement!!!

Like if Gary or Madison were to offer a free give away of the basic 4 for a randomly selected post...
                  --Matt

Comment

Remember, people don't log out here, I think theres a problem with the site.

There was like 300 people on at 2am the other night.

But, compared to the enviroment we got used to at RC, this is a little slower; but its all good

Comment

It's snowing here again...
                      --Matt

Comment

well i should start calling zeo "snake oil" that might help with the excitement

Comment

I like the give away idea better
                          --Matt

Comment

matt, you might start with giving away frags, i am sure that would excite many

Comment

yeah if I actually had any to give away, that would definitely get the ball rolling. But if you haven't seen my other thread, I still have to get the plumbing worked out before I can get that system up and running...
                              --Matt

Comment

Working...
                              X