whoo hooo UPS man just came.. so did the truck company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whoo hooo UPS man just came.. so did the truck company

Well I just got in my new aquatronica controller and everything they offer with it, if I am going to sell them I better know how to use it right? (well thats what I told my wife hehe.) And Will hooked me up with it so that is another reason.

Also a big 53' truck pulled up to the place, ok it was more like 3 football fields away and I had to dolly it back, but I got a nice 300+ lbs of ZEOvit products whoo hooo... at least the guy helped me unload the 300+ lb box, boy was that fun! good thing I am a monster lol.

Oh yeah I also got in the Luminarc III Hoods, ballasts, bulbs, Ph tester (thanks Madison), the one new dart to replace the old one, and I am going to swap out one tomorrow with another new one since this POS died in less then 2 weeks, stupid pump! If one more dies I am going to get a 12m3 shipped out next week, I cant take this anymore!

Ok so tonight I have to hook up the controller, ph/orp/temp/auto top off/luminarc hoods/ballasts/bulbs. whooo hooo. drill more holes to keep up with the overflow, I have to cut them WAY back so they dont overflow.. So I have a nice LONG weekend ahead of me.

Thanks for listening guys/gals .

Scott

Nice bro....

Comment

Show off!

Comment

about time somebody said something.. I was beginning to think you all hated me.

Show off my butt, I would trade you what I got for what you have in your tanks any day of the week chris you pimp!

Comment

Congrats, the LA3 finally arrived and you can start roasting your SPS.

Comment

300lbs of zeovit stuff???What'd you do order the worlds zeolit supply???
            10x3x2 FOWLR (for now)
            BK400ext
            RD12 return, 2 RD12 closed loop, wavebox with extension
            MRC kalkmixer
            IKS

Comment

Originally posted by scottw
              about time somebody said something.. I was beginning to think you all hated me.

Show off my butt, I would trade you what I got for what you have in your tanks any day of the week chris you pimp!
              Just send me that pallet of zeo stuff, as well as your bk and we're game =P. I called you I think it was on monday. You get the message? It was detailing how I am going to come take that skimmer =P!

Comment

Working...
              X