Online Poker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Poker?

How many people here play online poker and tournaments? I never realized how unbelievably easy it is to make quick money with these systems.

I'm not a big player, but I watched my brother throw in 10 bucks on an online site and walk away with a 100 later that night.

Anyone else out there doing this kind of thing? Maybe we should have a zeovit tournament

I get together about twice a month with friends and play. We do it for fun but I did go out a buy 4 pairs of shorts, 3 shirts and a couple swim suits for guests from last Saturdays winnings.

Barb downloaded something to play online a couple months ago and I've been trying to rid the system of spyware/adware ever since.

SteveU
    “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
    ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

Ah man that sucks. My brother uses a java applet website, so there's no downloading applications.

Try these to remove your spyware:
      Microsoft AntiSpyware
      Spybot
      AdAware

You can use this free online virus/spyware scanner, it's really damn good:
      http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

And you may want to download CCleaner, it's an awesome program that runs through and wipes out all the unneeded files on your computer, cookies, temp, etc, it'll free up space and remove tracking cookies.

Comment

yeah dad plays all the time, not sure which site he uses, but is always walking away with money
        --Matt

Comment

Yeah my brother mentioned even like the 5th place person on these sites walk away with that they put in. I might have to start looking into this, 50-100 bucks for an hour or so of fun isn't bad

Comment

yip i play at www.pokerstars.com

Great site, and no spyware!, i think

Comment

well, if its sooo easy to win, and everybody walks away with money, WHO is paying ? and for what ? i havent seen easy free money in my life, so i have my doubts

Comment

Originally posted by Heinz
                well, if its sooo easy to win, and everybody walks away with money, WHO is paying ? and for what ? i havent seen easy free money in my life, so i have my doubts
                I don't think it easy to win at all, trust me there are plenty that are loosing !!! :bootyshak

Comment

Yeah, you have to take into account I may say the 5th person walks away with money, but there's 10-20 people playing.

It is my experience though if you're half decent you can make some decent money.

Also you don't win more money then was put into the match, so if there's 5 people, each throwing in 10, only 50 can be won. Then the break down is decided, 40(first), 10(second), everyone else doesn't get anything.

Comment

Working...
                  X