Trip with the wife-e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip with the wife-e

Its a bird, its a plane, No its a fat guy on a sith speeder!

Hey I found a Nemo on my head!

I think that says Nemo

This show has brought many quiet hours around my house, and I actually like it hehe.

Jo-Jo's Circus

Wife-e with Jo-Jo and Goliath

Fat guy in front of the Tower of Terror. (fun ride)

Scott I am your father! Daddy is that really you?

Last edited by scottw; 08-05-2005, 10:29 AM.

Here is the little one as we go home and she got to open some of the things we bought her.

her first pair of minnie ears

Ok so she is not a morning person, this is the best smile she had lol. (and yes I know her outfit doesnt match but we let her pick out here own night time clothing )

Comment

NICE PICS!!!

man, you look pretty swole!! I didnt think you had it in you still cuz you kept talking about how fat you are and it doesnt look like it to me. Guess its good to know that all that hard work when you worked out is still with you.

Comment

Scott, nice pics of the family... Looks like all had a great time even the biggest kid in the family YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by invincible569
          NICE PICS!!!

man, you look pretty swole!! I didnt think you had it in you still cuz you kept talking about how fat you are and it doesnt look like it to me. Guess its good to know that all that hard work when you worked out is still with you.
          Thanks

Thankfully I have good genetics from my old man, just wish I got his height, he is 6'4, I am 6'1/2" yes I am taking that 1/2" lol. I am back to the gym, started tuesday, I can barely lift my arms haha.. Man I am getting old!.

Yea
          Originally posted by gqjeff
          Scott, nice pics of the family... Looks like all had a great time even the biggest kid in the family YOU.
          hahaha.. You know what, I am a big kid, Claudia is going to love me growing up hehe.. I am going to be the cool daddy hehe.. I mean look at that cheesy grin with JoJo and Goliath, I didnt know I was that happy lol.. I guess I was happy to meet the people my daughter loves to watch. (quietly I may add) haha..

Comment

nice pictures, good looking wife you got, how did that happen? you foreced her or something
            now i know where your daughter got her looks from

Comment

Originally posted by Heinz
              nice pictures, good looking wife you got, how did that happen? you foreced her or something
              now i know where your daughter got her looks from
              hahaha Thank you.. You know what they say about a guy with Big Feet..

Big socks hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by scottw
                Thanks

Thankfully I have good genetics from my old man, just wish I got his height, he is 6'4, I am 6'1/2" yes I am taking that 1/2" lol. I am back to the gym, started tuesday, I can barely lift my arms haha.. Man I am getting old!.

Yea

hahaha.. You know what, I am a big kid, Claudia is going to love me growing up hehe.. I am going to be the cool daddy hehe.. I mean look at that cheesy grin with JoJo and Goliath, I didnt know I was that happy lol.. I guess I was happy to meet the people my daughter loves to watch. (quietly I may add) haha..
                Mmmmmmm Good pix's Scott of the family, thnx. BTW, for those who don't know, Scott's Dad played in the NFL. Scott didn't get the ht. but is better looking Bob
                "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

Originally posted by scottw
                  You know what they say about a guy with Big Feet..
                  no need for a corvette ?

Comment

Originally posted by Aged Salt
                    Mmmmmmm Good pix's Scott of the family, thnx. BTW, for those who don't know, Scott's Dad played in the NFL. Scott didn't get the ht. but is better looking Bob
                    ahh Bob you are too kind :icon_redf ..

Comment

Originally posted by Heinz
                      no need for a corvette ?

hahahaha nope I have a jeep grand cherokee lol.

Comment

Congratulation for your wonderful family Scott, thanks for sharing.

G.Alexander

Comment

Yeah Scott, very good looking wife you have there. Thank god the daughter has her looks! KIDDING!!! The 3 of you makes a very beautiful family. Congrats!
                          Farish

Setup: 250G System, ATI Powermodul 10x80w T5s, 4x6100 Tunze Streams & 7095 MultiController, Deltec PF1000 CR, Deltec AP902 Skimmer, IKS, Zeovit, Artica 1Hp Chiller

Comment

Working...
                          X