X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 5 month old Daughter - Pride and Joy

Here she is:
    Attached Files
    Farish

Setup: 250G System, ATI Powermodul 10x80w T5s, 4x6100 Tunze Streams & 7095 MultiController, Deltec PF1000 CR, Deltec AP902 Skimmer, IKS, Zeovit, Artica 1Hp Chiller

Shes a cutie.. Congrats...

Comment

Watch out for the boys when she becomes older

Thanks for sharing & take care of this cute girl.

G.Alexander

Comment

Yeah, planning to buy a shotgun just in case any boy decides to be naughty. Or maybe a sniper rifle would be better and more accurate! Can aim for the vital point!
        Farish

Setup: 250G System, ATI Powermodul 10x80w T5s, 4x6100 Tunze Streams & 7095 MultiController, Deltec PF1000 CR, Deltec AP902 Skimmer, IKS, Zeovit, Artica 1Hp Chiller

Comment

She's adorable. I need a daughter. You'd better watch out though, my 3 year old likes younger women ... (today is his first day of school

Comment

Get a big shotgun

She's gorgeous. I can see why you are so proud of her. Thanks for sharing, Farish.

Comment

Yes thanks for sharing!! Put a smile on my face!

Comment

Fellas, both children are adorable--keep us updated with semi-annual pix's. Thnx. Bob
                "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

I will be having a lot of Gun Cleaning parties around my home when she gets old enough.. Currently she is only 19 months so I have a while.. Here is a shot of her learning a new Octave (I call it Ear Piercing!)

Here she is getting ready for my ball game, she loves to watch.

Sorry about the quality its from my cell phone camera . (sorry to highjack your thread) But you have a beautiful daughter watch fast because they grow up even faster! Almost 2 years.. my god where did the time fly too?

Comment

5 mos is a great time. It's all good until they can run around. Then it's stay out of that, don't go there, let go of that etc...

The worst is once the girls talk b/c then they REALLY learn to wrap you around their fingers and get anything they want.
                    10x3x2 FOWLR (for now)
                    BK400ext
                    RD12 return, 2 RD12 closed loop, wavebox with extension
                    MRC kalkmixer
                    IKS

Comment

I need to take a few pics of my 19 month old BOY and see if he looks like a good match for your daughter, Scott. He was born on Dec 17. What about your daughter?

HE is my third so I know about (or am being cruelly reminded) chasing them around before they get into something too dangerous. I called my second "birth control on feet", but it obviously didn't work too well. My wife and I are more frequently looking at each other and asking ourselves "what were we thinking".

HE is cute and it's nice to have 8 and 10 year old brothers to watch/play with him.

And he loves the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMike
                        I need to take a few pics of my 19 month old BOY and see if he looks like a good match for your daughter, Scott. He was born on Dec 17. What about your daughter?

HE is my third so I know about (or am being cruelly reminded) chasing them around before they get into something too dangerous. I called my second "birth control on feet", but it obviously didn't work too well. My wife and I are more frequently looking at each other and asking ourselves "what were we thinking".

HE is cute and it's nice to have 8 and 10 year old brothers to watch/play with him.

And he loves the fish.
                        Got you beat by 1 day or maybe less. She was born at 7am on Dec. 16 hehe.. Send some pics, I hear you have a nice tank, might as well get in on it while I can hehe.

Comment

Just under 24 hours. He was born at around 6:30am on the 17th.

I have a new Clathrata coming from Chris at RM tomorrow that looks pretty awesome, mostly pink with bright green lime green. I just hope it fits where I need it to fit.

Comment

She is so cute~~!!! thanks for sharing~!!!

www.spsholic.com

Comment

You both have beautiful girls. We just started the process of adopting a little girl. My son needs someone to protect. ;-)

I just got back from picking him up from his first day of school. I know he's still small but it seems like it was just yesterday we were at the hospital. It is truly amazing how fast time flies ...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎