OMG How did he do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG How did he do this?

I just found this on another site, all I can say is WOW this is killer. Just have no clue on what goes to what.

Actually is quite simple,one pump power ocean motion wave maker with 4 outlets(IIRC name of that wavemaker) second pump is probably for another cloosed loop,most of the other pipes are pumps inlets and pipes from owerflow ....

Comment

When I plumbed my 4 tanks which are 12" x 12" x 72" I had a hell of a time getting the 2" PVC from the pump to the bulk heads all lined up.

SteveU
      “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
      ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

Yeah, I gotta say that's pretty damn tight. I always allow a bit of flex tube in the system b/c one it helps with vibration and two, like Steve says, it's a pain getting the large caliber pvc lined up "just right".
        10x3x2 FOWLR (for now)
        BK400ext
        RD12 return, 2 RD12 closed loop, wavebox with extension
        MRC kalkmixer
        IKS

Comment

Originally posted by GTR
          When I plumbed my 4 tanks which are 12" x 12" x 72" I had a hell of a time getting the 2" PVC from the pump to the bulk heads all lined up.

SteveU
          Steve, I had my Grandmother do mine:roll: Bob
          "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

I just was saying this looks very complicated. I understand where things go, it just looks very nice.

Comment

Working...
            X