Vacation in the Keys:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation in the Keys:)

Hey guys, greetings from the FL Keys I will be down here until wed so talk to you guys soon. You all can be in envy
    Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Sean, enjoy your holidays and come back well !

G.Alexander

Comment

Take pics of the babes too! Corals can be a bit boring when compared to a thong-clad hottie.. hehehehe
      Farish

Setup: 250G System, ATI Powermodul 10x80w T5s, 4x6100 Tunze Streams & 7095 MultiController, Deltec PF1000 CR, Deltec AP902 Skimmer, IKS, Zeovit, Artica 1Hp Chiller

Comment

the keys are cool! i go there usually 2 times/year. collecting stuff...fish...inverts...etc...

keys kritters is down there...they told me once hydrophora was acropora so im not too sure that is a good fish store ehh.....

its kool in the keys, nice, tropical, hot, etc.....
        Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

Comment

Working...
        X