IMAC in Chi Town..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMAC in Chi Town..

I know this had been discussed before in the general discussion thread. Can all of you chim in that are coming to this and the date? We should work somethign out for all of us to go out for some food and beers after the show.. I will be there just not sure what day or days yet.

Peace...

Jeff I need you there the day before to bring about 50 gallons of zeo water for Gary, I am bringing another 50 gallons. We are all going out to eat like pigs, and drink like pirates after the show .. Meet up at my hotel room, then we can go on down to the show.

Comment

We are all going out to eat like pigs, and drink like pirates after the show .. Meet up at my hotel room, then we can go on down to the show.
      Scott, you got that a little confused. This is how I envision it....We'll meet in the hotel bar, drink like pirates, go down to the show and feel like pigs. Or something like that.
      Fish eat poop....tastes just like chicken.

Comment

haha sounds like a plan to me bro I will bring some rum and whisky, Im cheap like that lol..

Comment

Wish I could make it there but it would be a long drive from down here, Maybe one day it will be in Miami
          Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

When is this show? I would like to go and have never been before. What exactly goes on at the show? I know I've been to Corvette shows similar to this where Companys show off the latest products, is it kind of like that? How much does it cost to go, and where is it located in Chicago? Thanks
            -Nathan
            65 SPS
            692Watts
            2085gph Max Flow
            Current Pride and Joy-Red Sea Regal Angelfish

ZEO - Phase 2

Comment

http://theimac.org/

take a test drive bro come on down and hang out with us.

Comment

Well I think I'm going to try and come up with my bestfriend, can you buy fish/corals at the show?
                65 SPS
                692Watts
                2085gph Max Flow
                Current Pride and Joy-Red Sea Regal Angelfish

ZEO - Phase 2

Comment

yep and yep

Comment

So who is actually all coming?

Comment

Originally posted by Ger
                      We'll meet in the hotel bar, drink like pirates,
                      That part has been been taken by the seahorse.org girls. They always have the pirate party.
                      -Joe

Comment

That part has been been taken by the seahorse.org girls. They always have the pirate party.
                        Thanks for reminding me...I almost forgot my eye-patch. And you know how those girls like men in Uniform.
                        Fish eat poop....tastes just like chicken.

Comment

Can you guys take lots of pics? Most of us who don't get to go are eager to see how things went. Pics of our favorite vendors including Brian (finsreef) and Eric (fragfarmer) would be great too.

Ted

Comment

Just a bump for everyone, the show is next week .

I have had some calls and pms/emails about bringing orders to the show to save you all shipping, I can do that for sure, but please no orders later then Tuesday. As I will be packing up the truck Wednesday and driving up on Thursday.

look forward to hanging out with you all

scott

Comment

Gang,

I will see you all when we get in Thursday night. We are leaving Michigan around 5ish so we expect to get there around 9 Chicago time. This leaves some time to hang out and get the lay of the land I think.

I am interested in those new t5's you guys have. Dave is getting some Reefceramics I know (think he arranged that already). Are you going to have any ZEO supplies? I got the flooring done today so after IMAC I am firing this tank of mine up!

Can't wait and I am all game for going down to CHicago for a pig fest. BTW is an eye patch required for the PIrate Party LOL
                              anacroporamademepoora

Comment

Working...
                              X