Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help with computer DVD player (quickly plz)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with computer DVD player (quickly plz)

So I put Napolian Dynamite into my Campaq Windows XP computer's DVD player and the movie plays fine but there is no sound! mute is off, volume is up all the way...no sound! I went to the control panel and it showed full sound and mute was off too! I dont get it :shoot5:

What causes this and how can i fix it?

thanks
    Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

Download VLC media player.

It's an opensource cross platform media player and it supports a far greater range of codecs then Microsoft or even Quicktime.

Comment

is it 100000% free?
      Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

Comment

wy not go download powerdvd... if not wrong it's a freeware..
        ---------------------------
        180g 3 side Low Iron Glass, Lighting: ATI Power Module 10 x 80W KZ Coral Light (awiting for to mix with fiji purple), Return Pump: Red Dragon 12m3, Tunze WaveMaker:1x 6200, 3 x 6100 and 1 x 6060 + Multicontroller 7095, Bubble King 300 Internal, Deltec - PF 601S, Arctica Chiller 1/2HP, I~Zeo Reactor IZ-618

BK 300 in actionhttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v5...IDEO_00003.flv

Comment

i downloaded VCL media player....then i looked for the dvd and i found out that my dad returned to to the movie rental store.

Comment

Working...
          X