Independence Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Independence Day

I hope all of you have a great Holiday wknd Enjoy it, appreciate our country & remember those who have served our great nation, Bob
    "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Let me just add ...drink lots of beer, eat many hamburgers and hotdogs cooked on the grill and watch some baseball

Comment

Happy 4th everyone. Remember those who have died for our freedom and those soldiers in harms way as we speak.....
      Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
        Ice down the beers, grill the carne asada.... I'm in pursuit of happiness.

SteveU
        “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
        ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

I bet most of you dont know what Independance day is about huh?

Comment

Originally posted by invincible569
            Area 57? Bob
            "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

Originally posted by invincible569

SteveU
              “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
              ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

Steve, I couldnt get past the first line. Just so people know...

On July 4, 1776, we claimed our independence from Britain and Democracy was born. Every day thousands leave their homeland to come to the "land of the free and the home of the brave" so they can begin their American Dream.
                The United States is truly a diverse nation made up of dynamic people. Each year on July 4, Americans celebrate that freedom and indepen-dence with barbecues, picnics, and family gatherings. Through the Internet we are learning about and communicating with people of different nations, with different languages and different races throughout the world. Bringing the world closer with understanding and knowledge can only benefit all nations.
                We invite all nations to celebrate with Americans online this Fourth of July.
                Happy Birthday, America!

Comment

Originally posted by GTR

SteveU
                  whats that ? pictures from the first MACNA?
                  those guys forgot to take some from reeftanks,

Comment

Heinz... It's a bunch of wild and crazy American guys wearing wigs.

Well put Edward!

That was the point of my post...
                    "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
                    That statement should apply to anyone, anywhere regardless of their birthplace.

SteveU
                    ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
                      what about the women?

Comment

Hey happy 4th everybody! Course I gotta spend mine at the Hollywood Bowl Disney Princess firewoks spectacular...couldn't even swing a Nemo theme...

Course what am I complaining about? I could be in Iraq
                        10x3x2 FOWLR (for now)
                        BK400ext
                        RD12 return, 2 RD12 closed loop, wavebox with extension
                        MRC kalkmixer
                        IKS

Comment

Happy Independence Day to all my American friends, I'll have some burgers and knock back some beers to show my solidarity
                          400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Heinz
                            what about the women?
                            They come in many different shapes and sizes
                            400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Orion76
                              They come in many different shapes and sizes
                              that reminds me

i guess you are right
                              Last edited by Heinz; 07-04-2005, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X