• I HATE MOVING!!!

I HATE MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10x3x2 FOWLR (for now)
    BK400ext
    RD12 return, 2 RD12 closed loop, wavebox with extension
    MRC kalkmixer
    IKS

You're moving? My condolances, nothing sucks more
    400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

Comment

I did that last July... It was HOT HOT HOT but it also got me my new 240 hehehehe....

Comment

Hire some movers.

Comment

Ask Madison to do it for you.... but keep in mind it may take a while, he's Union.
          Fish eat poop....tastes just like chicken.

Comment

LOL, thanks Gary. How else do you expect us union folk to make buck

Chuck, moving sucks, but I saw the house your moving into and if it was me, i'd be thrilled. Now get off your butt and pack some boxes

Comment

Originally posted by invincible569
              Hire some movers.
              Right that's what I did last time... "here are the keys to house A, these are the keys to house B, I'm going to the beach call me when it's done"
              400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

Comment

Movers came and picked up the stuff and moved it. All in all relatively uneventful. I did not have them pack and unpack, so those headaches were mine and mine alone. That being said, the holding tank is doing great, the fish made the trip fine and my house is a disaster zone. Boxes piled to the ceiling in the dining room.

The DSL doesn't work, problems with the satilite hookeup etc....
                10x3x2 FOWLR (for now)
                BK400ext
                RD12 return, 2 RD12 closed loop, wavebox with extension
                MRC kalkmixer
                IKS

Comment

Working...
                X