To Site Admin, better visibility needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Site Admin, better visibility needed

I just did a search on Google, hoping to see this site come up.
    I entered the word "Zeovit", but after searching quite a few pages of results, this site did not come up. Now, many people interested in Zeovit would go to Google & enter Zeovit. This site would benefit from better promotion at search engine level.

I see interested people posting at the sponsor forum at RC and understandably getting little response. There needs to be a good way to help them over here.

Eventually a good portion of the reefing world will be using zeovit. The time to strike for site dominance is while the iron is hot - now!
    Last edited by wasp; 01-31-2005, 05:23 AM.

yeah I did a search on 'Bubble King' and didn't turn up much. But I do see that meta tags are being used.
    --Matt

Comment

takes time, I have submitted the page, this site has been up less then a week, its going to take some time for the spiders/crawlers to find this place.. I am submitting the site daily.

Thanks for the lookout.

Scott

Comment

yeah I wasn't sure if you had to submit or if google automatically searched the meta tags or what -

glad you are on top of it scott
        --Matt

Comment

scott is always on top.. and usually on bottom.. or wait.. maybe sideways too.

Comment

Perhaps this thread was missed by the admins.

http://zeovit.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243

thx.

Comment

Heyp, it has been duly noted, but remember we're[ZEOvit.com] is less than a wk. old, with many "irons-in-the-fire" as I type. Thnx. for the suggestions & repost them again if eventually, some action with these seems tardy. Bob
              "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

Working...
              X