Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caught me a pedafile

http://www.tribstar.com/articles/200...state/lb04.txt

You did?... What was his reaction, or did you confront him?

SteveU
    “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
    ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

Scott, why would you turn yourself in HHEHEHHEH... Joke

Comment

Originally posted by GTR

SteveU
        No I sat behind him for 20 mins and watched him (48 year old man) talk to what she said an 11 year old girl in a chat room. He decided to get VERY graphic, so before I jumped over the computer and BEAT his head into the computer, I ran over to our College Police Dept. They ran over and got him before his stupid *** was able to close out the windows, so we got everything on him, he is now in jail faces a minimum of 15 yrs and $50,000 bond. He will prob get 6 years the way the system is currently, I was on the news, and got an award from my university

Comment

When ever I hear about these things I just can't understand what's going on in thier minds. It's an illness for sure which most times can't be cured in "6 years". That's the part that gets me.

SteveU
          “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
          ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

Originally posted by GTR

SteveU
            Steve, his hands were full hahahahaha.....

Comment

Originally posted by GTR
              When ever I hear about these things I just can't understand what's going on in thier minds. It's an illness for sure which most times can't be cured in "6 years". That's the part that gets me.

SteveU
              Steve, I agree.. Its def a sickness that any jail or prison term can not cure.. I honelty belive they should casterate repeat offenders.. I feel that is truly the only way to relieve them.. I know that sounds VERY harsh but I feel its a reality...

Comment

WOW, Scott, you make us zeoheads proud:Bob
                "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

Originally posted by Aged Salt
                  WOW, Scott, you make us zeoheads proud:Bob
                  thanks Bob.. This is the first time I have been on TV where I wish it was someone else. It was very sick to see the things he was saying.. Oh well 1 less person like him in our labs :yesway:

Comment

Outstanding Scott..

rich.

Comment

Originally posted by scottw
                      This is the first time I have been on TV
                      i sure hope you said something about ZEOvit.com, while on TV
                      something like "yea that sick bastard, i am glad i got him off the street, but if you wanne see a bunch of great ppl, come to zeovit.com, where everybdy will be friendly and helpfull"

Comment

Bob
                        "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

Awesome, you should have beat him into submission so he couldn't close the windows, then got the police, and had your arm around your bk300 ext while being interviewed, and say you were trained at zeovit.com hah.

THEN we would be REALLYproud hah.

BTW, I will return your call dude, heh, just been busy! Cant seem to catch up with eachother!

Comment

Thats great Scott. Glad you were there to get him off the streets
                            Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

Scott, RIGHT ON!! bro
                              Some people are way F'd up. He should rot in prison with no penis!
                              Dustin

"Water is the driving force of all nature"
                              Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Working...
                              X