• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piercings or Ink?

Whos got piercings and some ink?

As of now I have none.

I had my tongue done and I'm redoing it and adding a PA

Later this year I made tattoo my family coat of arms on my back or shoulder, trying to decide.

Got some tattoo's, but don't ask me what and where....
    Fish eat poop....tastes just like chicken.

Comment

I've had my tounge piercing for a couple of years now, and I have a little ink in my right ankle but it got messed up a few years back when I double compunded my right leg and popped the bones out through the skin right where the tatt was.. Been seriously thining about getting some more ink this year tho, I want to get something on each sholder.

-rich.

Comment

Sean,

I have both, personally, I feel that it is a choice that has to be made by you, in my line of work, I have always been forced to get things that could be covered up, now that I am a little older, I am kind of glad that was the case.....

Over the years I have gotten a lot of ink, my best advice to you is this, think long and hard about anything like this, once it is there, without surgery and more pain, it cannot be removed.
        IF IT IS WORTH DOING, TAKE YOUR TIME AND DO IT RIGHT..........

Comment

I have some ink on my back and will get some on my shoulder as well. I need to be able to cover it up as well
          Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

Ive got both ink and piercings and gotta love that question did that hurt?.

Comment

Finally people have replied to my thread!

Comment

got some ink on my hands - pen broke

no seriously, I have a tat up on my shoulder. I am definitely glad that I can cover it up if I need to.
                --Matt

Comment

Ink

Check out the Chris Trevino site. he's " the man" for Japanese style in the USA. He regularly works in japan at Horioshis....I've got a half sleeve/ chest panel from Joel Long some one who worked with Chris.

Comment

I have a couple tats as the wife does also.. Going to get 2-3 more.. I have mine in places I can cover up for work.. On the golf course though you can see my ink on my legg. After I play I do not think they are thinking about the tat any longer but my sweet game. HAHAHA.

Peace, jeff

Comment

Or the money they owe ya
                      Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

I have a couple tats as the wife does also..
                        Jeff, tell us more about that tat..................not yours, your wife's.....
                        Fish eat poop....tastes just like chicken.

Comment

I really want to get my money situation figured out and consider getting a my family coat of arms inked on me.

I'd prefer it on my back about 6''x6'', but some people tell me my shoulder would be better.

Which do you guys prefer for stuff like that?

Comment

Hey Sean, a friend of mine wanted to do the same sort of thing, except it was his frats crest. Instead of his back, he put it on his thigh. It was pretty cool - just a thought
                            --Matt

Comment

Yea I am looking at my upper back across my shoulders or thigh for my next one.. Not sure where the wife wants her next.. She has a sweet flaming one on her lower back.. Very cool for sure... She has an older one on the shoulder thats horrible hahaah.. Some hearts.. I have a scorpion on the top of my foot and that HURT LIKE HELL. My other is a tribal on the back of my calf.. I want to get a tribal across the top of my back and a flame theme on my thigh next...

Comment

Working...
                              X