Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So it's final's week and I have a rant..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it's final's week and I have a rant..

Introduction to Macroeconomics. Wow do I hate this class. I go to the professors to try and see how the final is going to be laid out, she tells me 'only a few questions on the new stuff, focus mainly on the older stuff'. Well great I did pretty good on the older stuff! I get to the exam, 50 questions total, 30 = new stuff, 20 = old stuff. That's a little more then a couple of questions and boy did she go indepth on some of them. I really feel like she screwed me heh.

On a good note, Logical Ciruits and Microprocessors, I could no for the life of me figure out this enormous state diagram I had to build. My professor walks over and hands me the answer "Does yours look like this?", so I tell him the truth "hell no"; "Ok come to my office tomorrow(friday) and we'll go over it and I'll give you full credit". Even though he was always kind of a crappy teacher he sure made up for my econ professor

Now I have one exam left, Database Systems, 2 question. Defining Constraints in a 30-40+ table oracle DB and building a 20-30+ table in oracle from a paper form.

Then it's home sweet home!

quit your bishing and get on the road!!!
    --Matt

Comment

Sean... Here's an option.

SteveU
      “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
      ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

Steve too funny!!
        400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

Comment

Get on the road? No thanks, I'm tired of driving, I'm flying out of savannah tomorrow at 5am.

Comment

that's cool - much easier than driving!
            --Matt

Comment

yup yup

Comment

I hear ya Sean, my finals are just over---- I failed my Organic Chem final which means I take the class again horrible. I definatly know what you are going thru
                Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

Working...
                X