X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new baby, while holding my real baby :D

Here I am bringing her home .. Had to rent a uhaul for her

Me taking my baby down the road with the new baby

Scott you silly arse.. Your yards not big enough for a rider.. Hey I got some nice land for sale also.. In the swamps in florida you game hehehe? Nice tractor though a waste lazy hehehehe....

Comment

Originally posted by gqjeff
      Scott you silly arse.. Your yards not big enough for a rider.. Hey I got some nice land for sale also.. In the swamps in florida you game hehehe? Nice tractor though a waste lazy hehehehe....
      well lets see since I have 1.3 acres I am not going to push my yard. So bring your arse over here and push it then!

<-----Jeff

Comment

Both of them are so cute..~

www.spsholic.com

Comment

That is sweet bro
          Nick
          Nick
          180G SPS Mainly
          10 Bulb T5 Starfire
          Calcium Reactor
          3 Tunze 6105's
          Profilux Controller
          ATB Return w/ wavysea
          ATB M External Skimmer

Comment

Originally posted by 7thheaven
            Both of them are so cute..~
            hehe thanks. My daughter is so much fun at this age (16 months) she loves to "drive" hehe.. When we go to sears/lowes she will see the riding mowers and say Drive, Drive, Drive, Drive until I go over there and put her on the seat.. She will honk the horn, its so funny. She will sit in my lap and want to go up and down the street 15 times, its funny. Thankfully she knows she cant ride when I am mowing the yard, she will just stand on the front porch and wait for me to motion for her to come over, its too funny.

Originally posted by nyfireman3097
            That is sweet bro
            Nick
            thanks bro

Comment

I know what you mean, Scott. Same thing happens to me all the time...the 21 year old neighbor's daughter wants to sit on my lap while I ride my tractor, but I told her not while I am mowing the lawn.
              Fish eat poop....tastes just like chicken.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ger
                  I know what you mean, Scott. Same thing happens to me all the time...the 21 year old neighbor's daughter wants to sit on my lap while I ride my tractor, but I told her not while I am mowing the lawn.
                  Thats sick, the 21 year olds daughter so she is what 4 or 5 max.. Sick, Sick, Sick.

Comment

Working...
                  X