• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quit smoking

after 30 years smoking i figured its enough and quit smoking on
    january 15.2005

so far so good, except some rage attacks

today is day 11 smoke free still not sure if its worth it, i might get run over tomorrow, who knows.

good going Heinz, all that money you'll save will have to go into the tank now

-rich

Comment

Good for you I used to smoke 2 packs of camel non filters every day for years. THank god for my daughter coming along to motivate me to quit that and alcohol too. You will feel so much better I know I do.

Comment

good luck and best wishes

Heinz,
        I wish you best wishes on your adventure. Thankfully my Mon and Dad quite after about 30 years, and are way better for the wear now. It will be a hard road, but well worth it.
        Just thank how much money you will have saved for the BK.

Best Wishes,
        Brian
        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Fins Reef
          Heinz,
          Just thank how much money you will have saved for the BK.
          Best Wishes,
          Brian
          Brain, thats what i am thinking all day

thanx for all your support, quit smoking isnt easy i have to say

also dont drink german beer anymore if i drink one beer i know i am back smoking, so i have to go all the way

Comment

gd old boy...
            try coming over to my side and u will know how ex it is to smoke at my place..

it will cost you near SG$10 for a bag.

Myabe you can try go for sweet whenever u thinking of smoking. It will help alot.
            ---------------------------
            180g 3 side Low Iron Glass, Lighting: ATI Power Module 10 x 80W KZ Coral Light (awiting for to mix with fiji purple), Return Pump: Red Dragon 12m3, Tunze WaveMaker:1x 6200, 3 x 6100 and 1 x 6060 + Multicontroller 7095, Bubble King 300 Internal, Deltec - PF 601S, Arctica Chiller 1/2HP, I~Zeo Reactor IZ-618

BK 300 in actionhttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v5...IDEO_00003.flv

Comment

Originally posted by keigo
              gd old boy...
              try coming over to my side and u will know how ex it is to smoke at my place..

it will cost you near SG$10 for a bag.

Myabe you can try go for sweet whenever u thinking of smoking. It will help alot.
              i got em tax free from the states

going for sweet sounds good but i dont wanne gain 20 pounds over this, that is no option

btw today is looking good

Comment

Congrats! I quit 12 years ago. The first 2 weeks were the hardest, so you're almost there.

Comment

Heinz...
                  Hang in there, I should be next, if not I might be next in another line.
                  SteveU
                  “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
                  ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

i am still not smoking

steve you have to quit, so you can enjoy your BK longer

Comment

Steve, you have to quit, you need to stay alive at least till the BK arrives

i am still not smoking, i guess its getting better from now on, we will see,

Comment

Glad to hear.. My wife smokes and I am trying to get her to stop.. I have never taken a puff on a "CIG" my whole life..

Comment

Good going Heinz. I quit for 3 1/2 years and came back about 4 years ago. Man I don't know why I do these things to myself. I've been thinking about taking the plunge again though. I used the nicotine patches last time and really helped, I'd probably use them again.

Keep it up,
                          Albert

Comment

Heinz... Still on track I hope?
                            Hang in there buddy.
                            SteveU
                            “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
                            ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

Steve, yea i am still not smoking

how about you? did you quit yet ?

Comment

Working...
                              X