Members pictures and ages please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members pictures and ages please

I like how we all feel we are a group of good friends. I would like to make us all feel even closer. I would now like to know if you guys/gals have face pics at all? I am sure you have all seen my pic on RC and the wifes but I would like to put your names with faces. I think it would be cool to finally see what we all look like.. Age also.. Cool?

Jeff

watch out for jeff he is kind of weird

Comment

HAHAHAHHAHAH I luv skimmate in the morning.. Smells like victory.... Scott, you have problems..... :p

Comment

I would rather see more pictures of your wife than a bunch of fish geeks.

Comment

Here's an old one from a TV show I use to work on. I'm the one holding the slate. Pictured behind me are the actors David Boreanez and Eliza Dushku

and here is one more these are both a couple years old. I just went through 150 photos from Xmas and i'm not in any of them, lol

BTW, i'm 32

Comment

I know, I'm studly.

Comment

Four generations... I'm not the one sleeping.

SteveU

Comment

here is a pic from when I swapped tanks recently, not a great photo but you get the idea. hey, it was 2 in the morning and I'd been working on my tank all day.. oh yeah, I'm 37 or something close..

-rich

Comment

Here is my Prior to wife/child pic.. Like I said, marriage is great

Boys and Girls this is what happens when you get married and have a child, you get fat and little things like this make you laugh.

I will have to post an updated pic, I have lost about 25 lbs since this pic, and will lose another 50 lbs.. Edward I am waiting for you pic

Oh yeah I am 27 going on 45.

This was me outside the Shark thing @ Manadalabay I might also add I just won $3,000 at the craps table, so me and my buddy decided to go drink a few while looking at sharks..
                  Last edited by scottw; 01-24-2005, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Here is a pic from New Years Eve 2003----That was a wild night

Thats my fiancee on my lap----Im 22 btw
                    Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

funny how the man who started the thread doesnt even post a pic
                      Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by mikester
                        I would rather see more pictures of your wife than a bunch of fish geeks.
                        Watch it.. hahaah

Scott tweak tweak...

Mikestar get your tongue in your mouth...

Me 32 wife 33... Like fine wine better with age...

Comment

Dont lie jeff. that is a pic of my sister and him.. here is his wife.

Comment

Damn Scott, keep Kelly your wife out of the sun.... :p

Comment

OMG??? That looks like that show that was on a while back I think it was called Buety and the Beast...lol
                              Sean

Comment

Working...
                              X